Have been thinking about getting one of these for awhile.

It looks nice but I have to be honest and say what I think...IMO you could build your own for half the price. $1400.00 is a lot of cash. PLus it says 14 plants but uses a 8 gallon res. That's less than 1 gallon per plant. Can you say...PH fluctuation?lol There are good things with the set up but price is the biggest draw back to me. I know with my handyman skills I could make one for less than half what they charge. I didn't read the entire ad but one should consider shipping. It's going to have to be freight carried which means curbside drop off by semi truck. That's not cheap by any means.
I don't know...I guess if someone has more money than skills or doesn't want to deal with building their own this set up would work great.

Hey i thought even though probably too late to add my 2 cents but... I looked at the closet and can tell there is no way you gonna be able to grow 16 healthy plants that closet is toooo small. I have a 7 foot tall room 4 an half wide an 2 foot deep an 4 plants and they have taken over the growroom!!! You def need more room an 1500 buck, you could make your own for 500 600 bucks no prob and even use a bigger cabinet

check out e-bay..... for about half of what you spend in high time you can set up a 6 plant 10gal hydro dual light system that'll give ya mo' bang for your buck

I thought it was stupid at first, but I read into it and I like it. I mean if you have nothing at all to start off with, thats the complete package with all the bells and whistles, even cfm fan. It's got fogponics too which is awsome and kinda pricey still, and even a HID. If you got the money and don't wanna build a set up which does take time, go for it yo : )

Thankyou very much for the remarks:Rasta: . I must admit height was my worry. didnt want to buy this thing and then not be able to grow in it, but my very first successful grow, I had a plant that just barely met met two feet and produced atleast a fat half oz of grand buds. I imagine that if i had 14 of those id be set.
I know basically nothing about hydroponics, other than what ive read. I wonder if it would be possible to do half the number of plants and somhow double the space for each plants root systems?

Back
Top Bottom