Have I fimmed poorly

Ruff303

Hi guys fimmed these about a week ago , some come round well but two are behind and two not bushes out ? Have took to much and topped two ?

Attachments

• 1D06807B-5106-49A5-A5D6-519CA58A8D8A.jpeg
    1D06807B-5106-49A5-A5D6-519CA58A8D8A.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 55
  • 7DF318E1-B293-4555-B6D0-86C7C572204F.jpeg
    7DF318E1-B293-4555-B6D0-86C7C572204F.jpeg
    860.1 KB · Views: 57
  • 152CD615-164D-4075-B595-5B88F2881302.jpeg
    152CD615-164D-4075-B595-5B88F2881302.jpeg
    787.6 KB · Views: 50
  • 33CAED28-F68B-4CFB-9CAA-0D705FE7059C.jpeg
    33CAED28-F68B-4CFB-9CAA-0D705FE7059C.jpeg
    667.1 KB · Views: 52
  • 36060DB1-8FCA-4D89-B34E-D3C9A9DB6C9A.jpeg
    36060DB1-8FCA-4D89-B34E-D3C9A9DB6C9A.jpeg
    857.9 KB · Views: 63
Could we have a little more info. Soil or coco type lighting ,how close ,ect
Hi guys ,

first time doing a diary like this but I’m gna give it ago ..

I have 6x wedding cake in 20l pots (realises now thats to big) there under 2x600w for veg although heat is to much so just using one atm . Tent size is 2.4x1.2 with 4inch intake and 6 inch extractor , two circulation fans going straight into the plants ...

im trying scrog method this time as I’ve never done that before so will be fun to learn

1664582025293.png

canna coco medium with coco nutirents
there about 2 weeks into veg now and my main issue is the temperature I’m really struggling with it being in the garage and not being able to get air con I’m there but for a few ideas to try out to get it down :)

so yeah any tips and tricks along the way would be appreciate and let me no what U think

This is frequently asked questions, you’ll get some answers to your question here . The journal (diary) is an even better help . You can find other growers using coco and how they do it and invite them to check out your grows . I’m a hydro grower also but it’s dwc and Flood&drain.
Looks like you did a good job on the fim . Your in a perfect spot to start your journal in this grow .

Could we have a little more info. Soil or coco type lighting ,how close ,ect
I
This is frequently asked questions, you’ll get some answers to your question here . The journal (diary) is an even better help . You can find other growers using coco and how they do it and invite them to check out your grows . I’m a hydro grower also but it’s dwc and Flood&drain.
Looks like you did a good job on the fim . Your in a perfect spot to start your journal in this grow .
oh brill thanks mate , thanks for your time

I’ve had it down but it’s a lot hotter outside today so they’ve gone right back up to 35 , I need to get a cooler tube installed I think
I never let mine get above 85f -29.5c but out door temps get to the 100f -38c just keep plenty air flowing through. You have 6 hits on your pics maybe another coco grower will answer.

How do u manage to keep the temp
So low then mate if it’s bringing out air in from outside ?

I bought a 12’x16’ portable building to grow in with a 12 ton a/c window unit . In 2018 it was 114f -46c it made me buy this big of an a/c . Wished I would have bought a 12’x24’ building!

Hope you got it all figured out ruff!!

I find my self with less time to forum others up now a days... the baby’s demanding more attention and getting fussier as the days go by... sorry for the late reply!!
Thanks young one . Demanding children can eat your time up especially when you work . Wait till they get into sports you’ll love it .
Hands full then mate , no worries at all I’ve got 3 of the little gremlins mate I no the score lol
If you have a question just tag him he’ll eventually get back with you he’s great help .

Hands full then mate , no worries at all I’ve got 3 of the little gremlins mate I no the score lol
Haha thanks for understanding! My oldest is three years, and my youngest is just over two months old. I mean I’d probably have more time if I wasn’t so exhausted at the end of the day.. but right now there is no real “end of the day” they all just kinda blend into the next lol :laughtwo:

Thanks young one . Demanding children can eat your time up especially when you work . Wait till they get into sports you’ll love it .
Hey west hippie! It’s good to see your still thinking of me even though I haven’t been around as much! Hope you and the wife are doing well!! I got a much needed day away from work today. They’ve been giving more responsibility being the QC guy for the job site I’m on, also managing 4 crews that don’t speak all that great of English. My brain needed a mental day away from work... perfect timing! To go into the weekend! Hope the wife and I can get some sleep this weekend!! Fingers crossed!!

Haha thanks for understanding! My oldest is three years, and my youngest is just over two months old. I mean I’d probably have more time if I wasn’t so exhausted at the end of the day.. but right now there is no real “end of the day” they all just kinda blend into the next lol :laughtwo:

Hey west hippie! It’s good to see your still thinking of me even though I haven’t been around as much! Hope you and the wife are doing well!! I got a much needed day away from work today. They’ve been giving more responsibility being the QC guy for the job site I’m on, also managing 4 crews that don’t speak all that great of English. My brain needed a mental day away from work... perfect timing! To go into the weekend! Hope the wife and I can get some sleep this weekend!! Fingers crossed!!
Nothing like a challenge for you but you always succeed :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom