Have my plants hermied? Please help

Newgrower93

So I’ve had a few grows before and all have been successful but none on this scale. I have 24 plants 5 weeks into flower, I grow in coco so I water my plants daily. Today when I have gone to look at my plants I have noticed small balls between the stem and the branch’s, I’m not sure if they have hermied as I’ve never had this problem before. The sacks are pointed and have white hairs coming from them. I removed a few, one had what looked like a green very underdeveloped seed in but another was completely empty. I have taken some pictures they may not be the best if you require better ones please ask and I can get them. I just want to know if they have hermied and if they have how much will it affect the overall yield?
770F446D-1C47-48FA-BC18-6717C0DCE203.jpeg
770F446D-1C47-48FA-BC18-6717C0DCE203.jpeg
A81BF019-135B-429E-8BAE-17B3D080B127.jpeg
07C4634B-D0DE-4D3F-A0AA-D74F327EDFC6.jpeg
85FE2CF7-4329-4599-8CCE-8B029708BF02.jpeg

If white pistils coming out of them then they just girl parts (calyx's is what makes up your flower/bud), I see nothing personally that indicates anything different, but that just my opinion.

If white pistils coming out of them then they just girl parts (calyx's is what makes up your flower/bud), I see nothing personally that indicates anything different, but that just my opinion.
Thank you Dwight Monk I was unsure after removing some of balls they have hairs but inside what look like small seeds.

Not sure what we are looking at or meant to be focusing on.... From what I can see, no signs of intersex..

Ahh, sounds like she may have been pollinated.... Those ballls are calyxs not balls, lol.. balls will be rounder with no pistil coming out...

Thank you Dwight Monk I was unsure after removing some of balls they have hairs but inside what look like small seeds.

The pistils will curl in and turn brown when pollinated, those just part of the girl parts that make up the Flowers if they have pistils as the boy parts won't have those. Hermie parts usually look more like a little green banana than balls though it can have those too if it goes far enough.

Yup cut all that shit down start over lmao . Naw that's full on female parts bud nice looking grow! Good job enjoy that forest. :ganjamon::passitleft::cough::420:
Thank you I thought I was going to have to get rid then when I got the notification does anyone know why when I split some of them that it looked like a small green unripened seed inside?

Thought I did.... Been pollinated, probably selfed... It'd be very easy for you to have missed a male flower...
Edit; no reason it selfed, could have been from any of your plants.. I said selfed as I thought was only one plant growing, until I looked back at photos :rofl:

Thought I did.... Been pollinated, probably selfed... It'd be very easy for you to have missed a male flower
So are they all pollinated then? As they have those things, some are empty some have small single looking seed? There is nothing in the buds though?

I’m confused now because I have you saying they are fine and Grizzwald telling me they are pollinated I don’t know what too do

No won't be all seeded...

His telling you too relax cause nothing can be done now and it's not the end of the plants abilities to help you or get you stoned... Doesn't look like much of plant was pollinated, you might end up with a few seeds with Hermie tendencies...

They might be pollenated but nothing you can do now. There are no apparent male parts in the photos so it probably won’t cause any issues for any other plants. Just let them grow and watcch out for seeds when you smoke it.
:passitleft:

And I'm only going on the information your telling me... I can't see any seed, Male flowers, nanners or anything else wrong with her, looks great actually...

Back
Top Bottom