Have some problems and need help about late flowering outdoor

Maimo

"purple bud" from sensi seeds white label company
feminized 75%indica
I growing this all mix soil outdoor since 27 of May now I am on late flowering period .
1) I used some fertilizers (biobizz) but for only 1,5-2 months do I have to flush?
2)leafs especially in the upper-highest bud turning yellow from the edge until whole leaf turned to yellow and crispy and the edge twists and fall down. What is it? Humid is a little bit high about 60-75% but at the day is lower .
Check URL is my video but leaves then was better.

"purple bud" from sensi seeds white label company
feminized 75%indica
I growing this all mix soil outdoor since 27 of May now I am on late flowering period .
1) I used some fertilizers (biobizz) but for only 1,5-2 months do I have to flush?
2)leafs especially in the upper-highest bud turning yellow from the edge until whole leaf turned to yellow and crispy and the edge twists and fall down. What is it? Humid is a little bit high about 60-75% but at the day is lower .
Check URL is my video but leaves then was better.

you should send us some pictures so we can see, but as you said, you are in late flower... so even if there was a problem, it would be pretty late to address it at this point. Most of our plants do start to yellow toward the end of the season, for these weeds will put everything they have into producing that bud. Again, a picture would help to confirm it, but I don't think I would worry a lot about some yellowing in the last couple of weeks.

As far as flushing goes, some will say that nutes add a taste to the buds that lingers if you do not flush, but if you are not using a lot of nutes I don't think I would worry about that either. When you get in that last week, give just water if you feel like trying to wash some of it away, and let your plant clean up for you. Consider this however... I am growing organically with a highly supplemented super soil. My nutes are always there, 24/7 and could not be flushed away if I wanted to. They say that organically grown pot is some of the tastiest that you can produce, bringing out and enhancing the natural flavors specific to that variety... maybe it is because of the natural nutes? Everyone has an opinion on this however... now you have my 2c worth too. :)

I grow organic also so I can't flush out the nutes. When I was growing with salts I would try to have the plant look like all hell before she finished, this means she has used up all of her food.

I would be more worried about the high humidity. I have lost entire crops to bud rot in the last few weeks. A light foliar of h2o2 will keep the mold at bay without affecting the bud.

Now I take it inside the house next to the window becouse the weather is rainy and the soil is always wet and leafs started not only turn yellow and crispy but some turning brighter and the edges looking down.
Now I have planned to do a flash when the soil turn dry and then 1 other watering and harvest ( I will do flush becouse of I used fertilizers the first 2 months) what do you think about it ?

Back
Top Bottom