Have some questions on my Blue Dream

Balthazar420

Guys I have 2 blue dream plants going currently, one is flowering and one had stems turning a reddish purple color. I am going to include pics.

Also i am about to germinate several other strains as my seeds finally arrived. i was planning on putting in cup of water then to paper towel. when i move them to the plugs can i go ahead and put them about under my 250 watt mh bulb, i was going to keep the light about 3 feet off of them, on an 18/6 light cycle? Or would you keep them in the window seal until around 6 inches tall? Afraid of wasting expensive seeds, these seeds are also autoflowers, dont know if that makes a difference. Also ive always used tap water for germinating seeds, but have read distilled water is better any recommendations here?

I have 1 in a tent, its stems are turning a reddish purple color, is this a problem or just a sign of a healthy plant?

My window seal Plant is already flowering, what could cause it to flower early. Plants a little droopy this morning as i need to water today.

A couple observations

They look over watered. Droopy isn't normal, so keep an eye on that. Maybe a small pot too, what size is the pot

I never worry about purple stems

Window sill plant, is it there 24/7????? If so it probably isn't getting light enough so it transitioned to flower

A couple observations

They look over watered. Droopy isn't normal, so keep an eye on that. Maybe a small pot too, what size is the pot

I never worry about purple stems

Window sill plant, is it there 24/7????? If so it probably isn't getting light enough so it transitioned to flower

WIndow sill plant is there 24/7 now to big to move outside. I know i did overwater the plant in tent, and have backed off of it. the window sill plant has me concerned, its only getting about a gallon of water 1x a week. when i water it the leaves stand back up and lose droopiness.

OK, then Cris is probably right about your plant prematurely changing to bloom mode to early, because it wasn't getting enough light. And that's why it's not drinking the right amount of nutrients. When this happens to me, and it did , last year, I relocate them to the compost pile. This will be a confused plant till the end ?

OK, then Cris is probably right about your plant prematurely changing to bloom mode to early, because it wasn't getting enough light. And that's why it's not drinking the right amount of nutrients. When this happens to me, and it did , last year, I relocate them to the compost pile. This will be a confused plant till the end ?
Thanks, thats what i was worried about. I didnt top early enough to keep in my tent, got way too tall. hopefully i will have better luck with the autoflowers, and the blue dream i have going in my tent.

Next yr., count the daylight hours at the time you 1st. set them in that window, and if it's only 12, then every day you must put them under lights for at least 3, and preferably 4 additional hours light. till the daylight hours become like 14. This yr. I had no problem !! it's a pain in the ass, but necessary .

Now you need to worry about the window plant re vegging
I'd supercrop it and put it in your tent if the other is going into 12/12 soon
I would guess it's already into the reveg stage, but will never complete revegging. And any day now it'll start trying to bloom, but will never completely change to full bloom. Buds will be very airy, and about 1/2 the potency. And 1/4 yield.

I would guess it's already into the reveg stage, but will never complete revegging. And any day now it'll start trying to bloom, but will never completely change to full bloom. Buds will be very airy, and about 1/2 the potency. And 1/4 yield.
Definitely in reveg stage. Plant is very confused. I should've topped earlier and moved to one of my tents and let an autoflower go in window seal. I should've known better, pretty disappointing.
At this point i will have to finish in window seal, feel like this plant is almost a lost cause. and I'm germinating my autoflower seeds and will want the tent space for those.
Cant thank you both enough for taking the time to help, greatly appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom