Have you ever had a seedling survive when all looked lost?

skunnymonster

IMAG0497_285_x_504_.jpg

I germinated this seed, which took about 3 weeks to crack & placed it into a rockwool cube. It grew it's pre-leaves & 1st real leaves without any problems. The next leaves started to grow as the 1st leaves turned yellow. Because it is too young for nutes, I couldn't intervene. I crossed my fingers & hoped for the best but unfortunately the new growth started to deteriorate rapidly. This soon died & I thought all was lost but with the faintest sign of life in it's 1st leaves, I wasn't going to give up all hope.
I decided to pant it into a coco/perlite mix using a couple of new products I've purchased. I have a small bottle of Plant Magic Bio-Wetter so I mixed 0,5ml into a litre of water & ran it through the mix. The run off ph was fine so a hole was made ready for the rockwool cube. I also have some of the Plant Magic Granules so I gave the cube a dusting & planted it into the prepared pot.
I checked it daily for a couple of weeks but there was no change, then yesterday I saw some new growth under the crispy dried centre leaves, I could hardly contain my excitement! I did my check again today & what did I find? Two lovely shoots of healthy green leaves, my baby has two heads & I think she's beautiful :love:

Isn't it just, I'm amazed she pulled through to be honest. I'm not sure which strain she is as I've got 2 empty seed packs that she could have come from. She's either Sour Diesel or Royal Cheese both are from Royal Queen Seeds which were freebies from Herbies, hopefully I'll be able to identify the strain when she blooms.

I've never used auto's as I like to dictate when they flower so I couldn't say if it's down to them being auto's or not. It does seem a low figure off two plants though. If I was you, I'd stick to fem or regulars in the future.

I've never used auto's as I like to dictate when they flower so I couldn't say if it's down to them being auto's or not. It does seem a low figure off two plants though. If I was you, I'd stick to fem or regulars in the future.

You can see my journal i got feminized strains as Bubbelgum XL and OG Kush and they are looking way better! I'm for sure done with auto flowers except i still got 2 Northeren Light but after them i will stick to fem!

I didn't really train the first plants i had but now i can't stop doing it :O

All my grows in the last year have been clones from one GREAT mother.Currently, Big Lulu is in flowering . She is awesome. She started out as the runt of all clones, nothing but hope for her. When she turned the corner, she took over the veggie booth. Now in flowering she is so rotund and beautiful . I love Big Lulu. One of her daughters took after her and is next in line. Luving it !:love:

Back
Top Bottom