Have you ever used an EZ Trim De-budder or any other style De-budder?

Hey guys and gals,
This is not a review but a question to anyone who has had the opportunity to personally operate either an EZ Trim De-budder or a similar brand of de-budding machine. If so, did you notice if it destroyed any of the product or damage any of it? Did it work as well for you as it does in the video I linked below?

A little about me and my grow so you can understand why I am asking for input. I am expecting between 14 to 18 pounds of dry product from my current grow. My brother will have about the same amount from his grow. I hate trimming so I went in partners with a friend on a Twister T-4 trimmer which my partner has already used on 1 grow already and it worked great. We ran 24 pounds through it. We had 4 people who did nothing but de-budding branches to feed the trimmer and they could not keep up with the machine.

I watched a video put out by EZ Trim on You-Tube called How to Harvest 15 Pounds of Marijuana with One Person in One Hour - YouTube

and thought to myself, heck I could basically get all of my 1st cut and my brothers 1st cut done in one day if I had one of these machines.

The EZ Trim model sells for $3,995 so before I put out that kind of cash I would really like to know that it will preform before I pull out 4 grand. If it does what it claims to do and does not beat the product up, then I am willing to cough up 4 grand but I put much more stock in a 420 members endorsement then I do the manufactures since their job is to sell sell sell no matter if it works or not.

Thanks in advance for any and all input.

I considered possibly building a DIY version of the EZ Trims De-budder, surely I could build something that would work for a fraction of what they are asking for theirs. Then while researching this I found a cheap and simple solution, in fact it was so cheap I just went ahead and ordered one. It is pre-built, seems to work just fine, well the video of it in action looked good. Granted it is not motorized but heck for 30 dollars who cares. In the video they had one guy clip the buds with scissors, it took him about 20 to 30 seconds to de-bud the branch then it was the other guys turn, he took a branch that had about twice as many buds on it as the first guys and was done in less then a second maybe a little quicker. It was designed to strip buds from both dry and wet. It is made down in California and should be at my house either Wednesday or Thursday. I will post a picture of it once it gets here and once I start harvesting I will give a review of it.
While I really enjoy growing cannabis I do not enjoy trimming and de-budding, it is a lot of repetitive clipping which aggravates my hands and wrists. So anything that takes some of that out of the equation is a great idea in my book.

I considered possibly building a DIY version of the EZ Trims De-budder, surely I could build something that would work for a fraction of what they are asking for theirs. Then while researching this I found a cheap and simple solution, in fact it was so cheap I just went ahead and ordered one. It is pre-built, seems to work just fine, well the video of it in action looked good. Granted it is not motorized but heck for 30 dollars who cares. In the video they had one guy clip the buds with scissors, it took him about 20 to 30 seconds to de-bud the branch then it was the other guys turn, he took a branch that had about twice as many buds on it as the first guys and was done in less then a second maybe a little quicker. It was designed to strip buds from both dry and wet. It is made down in California and should be at my house either Wednesday or Thursday. I will post a picture of it once it gets here and once I start harvesting I will give a review of it.
While I really enjoy growing cannabis I do not enjoy trimming and de-budding, it is a lot of repetitive clipping which aggravates my hands and wrists. So anything that takes some of that out of the equation is a great idea in my book.

Looking forward to seeing it! Hope it works! .-.

Most of them work well and are well thought out. Anything that makes the job easier. I love the whole process growing and trimming. But you need help when you are harvesting 30 to 40 pounds at a time~!

From my humble perspective, a plane ticket is cheaper than the trimmer.
I would trust that over an online review.:grinjoint:
Call the rep. I would be surprised if they did not work to earn your bidness.
Gook luck

I have a manual trimmer, it work great for popcorn buds! :)

machine-a-effeuiller-spin-trimmer.jpg

Back
Top Bottom