Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

I was wondering how many seeds did you try to germinate to get that 1 plant? I've tried seeds from two other companies, one in Canada and one from the UK, and from over 250 dollars in orders, and several months in the groceries and gone I've had nothing but one free seed make a plant. I wonder if the various breeders would think about starting to put at least the harvest year date of their seeds on their packaging so a consumer would know if the seeds being bought were too old

Got mine today ordered 5 got 7 Thanks King :thumb: smart packaging quick ship. I would make one suggestion and this is by no means a complaint the note on express shipping might want to have (valid in Canada only) for the grinder part. Just a thought. honestly i was glad it wasn't included was kinda nervous about it making the package less stealthy. Very stoked can't wait to get the girls started. :thanks:

Ordered a five pack of Candy Cane Autos which arrived on time and discretely as advertised. Just got the rest of my equipment and am excited to get started. Will probably start a journal here as this is my first ever grow.

Good afternoon everyone. I am happy to report that my seeds where waiting for me in the mail when I arrived home from work today. I have to say... thats some fast shipping. I placed my order on Friday 7/19 and received 4 business days later. AWSOME! Not only that, I ordered 5 and received 12. Hell Yeah! let the germination begin. I will be starting a grow journal to show how the ladies are doing. they are White Widow Fem! Let the fun begin and thanks to Crop King Seeds for being such a great supplier!

cropkingseeds white widow flower day 3
11721799_113856592292058_1844794561_n.jpg
11780387_113856588958725_1184144115_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom