Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

" King "
I just finished and harvested a White Widow grown from CropKingSeeds last week. Most excellent strain quality, the best WW I think I've ever experienced. Highly recommended company after several personal purchases from them, A+ quality and honest business folks.

cropking seeds you just got a customer for life. My order was short the first time and you fixed it big time with 8 more seeds. Thank you so much for the fast and awesome service. UPDATE: 3 of 4 purple kush up and looking great and all 4 auto fem mix has sprouted and look awesome you guys rock. :thumb:

You're welcome. Congratulations for the high germination rate. We always test our seeds for germination that's why we can assure all of our customers to get at least 80% success rate if our method is followed. Germination method full guide will be posted soon here in 420magazine.com with videos and images. For now, you can visit our website for the complete guide. Marijuana Seeds Canada - Germinate - Crop King Seeds

Just placed my 2nd order with you guys last night. My white widow babies are doing great so i decided to try the purple kush. Cant wait to get them going. The strain looks amazing online. Thanks King for being a great supplier of a great product. I was in sales for years and good customer service seems to be fading away. Its all about profit and thats not right but I can honestly say that is not how it is with Crop King. Anytime I have had any questions or concerns I get a response almost immediately. You have made a lifetime customer of me. Thanks for everything you do and keep it up.

Thank you very much Bubblenuggs for being a loyal customer.

Yes we are proud to say that we have the best customer service in the seed industry in North America. We have 24/7 live website chat, email and phone support. It is our company's goal to provide everyone with top quality products and customer service.

:)

Here is some inspiration if any of you guys want to see CropKings White Widow ;)
11874225_123928737951510_1773989690_n1.jpg
11874145_123928747951509_1456577666_n1.jpg
11873956_123928807951503_84199822_n1.jpg

King... Very pleased so far with my order... 10 Blueberry (regular) ordered and 14 seeds received. Decided to start half of them so put 7 in a glass of water for 18 hours and then in a wet paper towel... all germinated. No pics... too soon, but all are in soil and can't wait for the harvest.

KING! haha. I'm actually sponsored by Crop King to advertise you on my facebook group. I always wear your hat that you gave me and currently growing Purple Kush and Revolver as you can see on the forums... (I'm opening my Revolver grow log tonight).

King ! Yeah you folks ROCK ! ! !

First time to order, King fixed me right up.
My (3) young ladies are up and basking in the sun.

Can hardly wait to do it again. Thank You ! !

Got mine today ordered 5 got 7 Thanks King :thumb: smart packaging quick ship. I would make one suggestion and this is by no means a complaint the note on express shipping might want to have (valid in Canada only) for the grinder part. Just a thought. honestly i was glad it wasn't included was kinda nervous about it making the package less stealthy. Very stoked can't wait to get the girls started. :thanks:

Yes that's the reason.

I will let the management know about that.

Here is some inspiration if any of you guys want to see CropKings White Widow ;)
11874225_123928737951510_1773989690_n1.jpg
11874145_123928747951509_1456577666_n1.jpg
11873956_123928807951503_84199822_n1.jpg

Thanks for sharing your White Widow plant Aussie Bud. It looks great. Your entry to our monthly contest was accepted. We will announce the winner at the end of the month. :)

King... Very pleased so far with my order... 10 Blueberry (regular) ordered and 14 seeds received. Decided to start half of them so put 7 in a glass of water for 18 hours and then in a wet paper towel... all germinated. No pics... too soon, but all are in soil and can't wait for the harvest.

Awesome. Thank you for letting us know. It would be great if you could share your pics real soon.

KING! haha. I'm actually sponsored by Crop King to advertise you on my facebook group. I always wear your hat that you gave me and currently growing Purple Kush and Revolver as you can see on the forums... (I'm opening my Revolver grow log tonight).

EventHorizon, saw your Purple Kush Grow and it's amazing. Keep it going. I'm excited for your Revolver Grow log :)

King ! Yeah you folks ROCK ! ! !

First time to order, King fixed me right up.
My (3) young ladies are up and basking in the sun.

Can hardly wait to do it again. Thank You ! !

You're welcome and thank you for choosing Crop King Seeds :)

KING -- I just received my first shipment of seeds today -- Early Miss -- and can't wait to get growing!

Looking for more orders from you :)

Happy to say that I just received my 2nd order from Crop King Seeds. As always, very fast shipping. Also have to say ordered 5 and received 7. Thanks for the hook up guys! You will be my only supplier from here out.

Awesome. thanks for the repeat business

Back
Top Bottom