Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

CKS "White Widow" My girl C1 half way through third week
image34322.jpg

"KING" "CHAT" ...long time customer here and very happy with Crop Kings Seeds all around, excellent customer service and good quality genetics. These guys are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! !!!

The King delivers promptly, has friendly staff and probably an extra seed or two included in the stealthy package! Wish I had taken the plunge to order Crop King sooner! Planting Northern Lights tomorrow and already planning the next two or three crops!I love the ease of auto flower /feminized and their compact growth. However, I am salivating to grow White Widow and White Cookies, or maybe Purple Kush?... Crown Royal?....Jack Herrer?...

The King delivers promptly, has friendly staff and probably an extra seed or two included in the stealthy package! Wish I had taken the plunge to order Crop King sooner! Planting Northern Lights tomorrow and already planning the next two or three crops!I love the ease of auto flower /feminized and their compact growth. However, I am salivating to grow White Widow and White Cookies, or maybe Purple Kush?... Crown Royal?....Jack Herrer?...

Thank you very much for the positive feedback.

KING. FOR. LIFE !!!!! The People , Education & Products are PERFECT......

THank you :)

I meant to drop a line here earlier but tab was messing about. 10/10 Crop King - White Cookies. Enjoy.
IMG_140218.JPG

Sorry, forgot to add seed packs to the pic, will do next time. Peace!!

crop king is the best - follow their germination instructions on their web page. if you do not get the success rate of 80% or better contact them - they honor their guarantee - their customer support is awesome

A fan is important for air movement, but during flowering you need to try dropping the RH% as low as you can get!
Hi yeah I was thinking the same thing too but my Herbotonist says it's not mute burn and there is nothing wrong with her... Hmmm I'm too scared to try anything different as I'm too far behind the game and the given instructions haven't led me a stray so far. Got 17 oZ last crop I was informed I harvested too early and I could have achieved 32 ��. So I got me a fan to stop mould growing in the flowers this time as last time I saw it coming and just harvested before it could grow ��.. Round 2 DING DING

crop king is the best - follow their germination instructions on their web page. if you do not get the success rate of 80% or better contact them - they honor their guarantee - their customer support is awesome

Yes we always honor our guarantee. We have 24/7 live chat, email and phone support ready to help you.

I meant to drop a line here earlier but tab was messing about. 10/10 Crop King - White Cookies. Enjoy.

Sorry, forgot to add seed packs to the pic, will do next time. Peace!!

Your plants look great. If you want your plants' pics featured in our website, please contact us info@cropkingseeds.com

Please put the packaging or our logo beside your plants.

By the way

Can you find the Purple Kush???

Wow! That's a tasty looking plant! :)

A fan is important for air movement, but during flowering you need to try dropping the RH% as low as you can get!

Thanks LJJ2 I found out the hard way and as a result the fan is on 24/7 I'm leaving the pump off when the light is off also but I do use an evaporative air cooler for temperature control, an airconditioner may be a better option ;)

I've ordered your Dark Angel and the results were fantastic. Ordering the White Cookies now because I've heard nothing but great things with this strain. I was on the other forum and posted my grows there but I look forward to showing everyone here!

I've ordered your Dark Angel and the results were fantastic. Ordering the White Cookies now because I've heard nothing but great things with this strain. I was on the other forum and posted my grows there but I look forward to showing everyone here!

Good to hear. Dark Angel cracking right now. Only took about 36 hours. White Cookies is somewhat ahead though. They popped in 24 hours. Also have Crown Royal and Ice Wreck a few weeks along. Once I recover from some minor problems and get my set ups out of their uh, er, transitional phase I'll post a few pics.

..and yes, nothing but happy with the service so far. Very fast and a few much appreciated extras. Everything has germinated within 48 hours with the exception of two Ice Wrecks. But there were three extras of that one so not a problem at all. I'm already considering another order. This time Candy Cane and Early Miss. The local auto-flower conspiracy is converting me lol.

King...... just got my seeds ( blueberry) would have to say super satisfied. They shipped monday and got them saturday. Im in south eastern united states. Stealth was awesome. I ordered 5 got 9. I am gonna be ordering again. So happy

Back
Top Bottom