Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

20171019_132532.jpg
This is my Candy Cane Auto. From CKS. My second grow with their seeds. This is 16 days from seed. Doing great. I have a grow journal for this one. And my sig. I have a link for my NYC DIESEL

King!
Got my first order of Northern Lights feminized autoflowering seeds from you, germinating the first specimen now. I was very impressed with everything about the transaction; the speed of delivery, the "extras" in the package etc. Good work folks!
I have been doing NL autos for about 2 years now, seeds 21-25 are a couple weeks from harvest now, and I have to say there has been a noticeable decrease in quality and stability since the company was sold. The variance between plants from same package is silly, the yields are way less, and the flavors are really meh. Nothing in my setup and environment has changed, only difference is the new owners. And just to make sure, I went and got an older pack from a local shop that was from before the change of owners and they all did exactly what I am used to. Also decided to try Early Miss, 2/5 went herm on me with as near perfect an environment as is possible. Very disappointed, will be looking for a new seed bank and only using old stock on shop shelves until I do. Will pay the extra money for reliable quality.

Re: Have You Ordered From Crop King

Can't figure out how to post my pictures.... Almost ready to harvest now. All seeds that got have grown and I'm just making sure that I don't harvest too early..I sent photos to cks so they are supposed to show up soon..put a lot of effort growing my 7 Cali OG Kush/amnesia haze plants!! Everything has worked out well. This plant is just truly fascinating! This grow was done with fox farms soils, general hydroponics base nutrients, then added liquid koolbloom and Cali magic, then bud candy(very catchy name) and a lot of help and advice from my local hydroponics store!! They are awesome people!!

I ordered some and it is not going well normally order from Bonza will not order from them again. The seeds are not high quality and most of them did not grow.

Ordered:

1Qty x Blueberry - Regular Seeds (5 Seeds) x $35.00
1Qty x Afghani - Regular Seeds (5 Seeds) x $40.00
1Qty x White Widow - Feminized Seeds (5 Seeds) x $60.00

My advice to you is just be careful

Just finished first grow. 6 CKS Earlymiss autoflowers. leaned a lot and turned out great, got 5 WW and 4 Amnesia haze autos going now super excited. always had good germination rate. last grow friend gave me seeds this time I went to site and the customer support told me cuz I was asking bout shipping witch is good, but she told me bout 3 places within 5 mins of my house that sell cks seeds, so I bought 5 WW auto and 5 Amnesia Haze auto's and 9/10 are going, 1 AH seed was huge and shaped weird that's why I went with that certin 5 pack of AH's. the seeds looked bigger but I think inside the taproot and w.e where sideways maybe and couldn't crack it open but I also only let I sit for a day longer then the others took cuz I only had enuff soil for 9 pots and one had to be a 3gal. I took pics of seeds in water beside package with bottled spring water and temp of glass water visable just incase they were kept bad at the store idk I was worried. but one of the packs has a freshness halograph thing, not the seal but on the front. but they will send more if they didn't work and you did it the right way witch is the way they say on their site..

Does CKS offer freebies with your order? I put 4 varieties, about $300 worth of items in the basket and the only thing offered was 50% off another strain that I really did not want. And that wasn't really a freebie as you had to spend more $$$. I'm used to Herbies where they give you some choice and throw in a shit load of freebies with orders over 100 pounds sterling.

Does CKS offer freebies with your order? I put 4 varieties, about $300 worth of items in the basket and the only thing offered was 50% off another strain that I really did not want. And that wasn't really a freebie as you had to spend more $$$. I'm used to Herbies where they give you some choice and throw in a shit load of freebies with orders over 100 pounds sterling.
Cks customer service and product quality has, in my opinion, turned to complete shit since the new owners took over. With current management, not only would I not expect freebies, I also would expect half of what you ordered to be wrong. Good luck, I will never buy Crap King Seeds again.

I dont think crop king even looks at this thread..
Never seen a like of a thank you.
As for there seeds..ive grown hundreds of there seeds.
No problems for me...
Sometimes u get a bad bunch ..happens from any seed bank.
ive tried many...
They have always been good to me..
Wheres all the cool contests they used to have..
Must be the new owners i guess..

Those were the good ol’ days, OldSchool. I feel the same way - they’ve been good to me in the past, but it was quite a while ago. I’ve gotten stuck with a few auto’s that turned out not to be auto’s which is really frustrating. Pretty successful with the seeds and ultimately my bud.

They showed some hope when the new owners came back online (or so it seemed) but things have gone pretty much dark on the 420 threads.

Those were the good ol' days, OldSchool. I feel the same way - they've been good to me in the past, but it was quite a while ago. I've gotten stuck with a few auto's that turned out not to be auto's which is really frustrating. Pretty successful with the seeds and ultimately my bud.

They showed some hope when the new owners came back online (or so it seemed) but things have gone pretty much dark on the 420 threads.
Yup. Communication so nonexistent that I've given up. Since new owners I had 4/5 seeds in a pack of early Miss turn out herm. No change in environment, medium, equipment. Done dozens before from that strain, never had a herm. Done dozens more from other strains, only ever had 1 other herm. Old owners, I used the online live chat, had a real human on with me inside 5 minutes, and even tho they only guaranteed germination, and then only 80%, they were super awesome and sent me a no charge replacement pack. When I got caught in the Great Strain Mix-up and they sent me wrong seeds in right packs, the replaced everything but sent me 10/packs to replace 5/packs. Amazing customer service, especially since the seeds I got were perfectly good, just not what I ordered.

With the 4/5 herm early Miss pack, I tried online chat, no response after 4 hours waiting. I tried email. I tried phone. I tried every day for a week. Never got any form of communication or response.

Crap King Seeds, never again.

I here that golfer..we used to do preety good didnt we. Lol

Those were the good ol' days, OldSchool. I feel the same way - they've been good to me in the past, but it was quite a while ago. I've gotten stuck with a few auto's that turned out not to be auto's which is really frustrating. Pretty successful with the seeds and ultimately my bud.

Hi I ordered from crop king seeds and never got my seeds I ordered now they said they resent them but I didn't get a email saying they are shipped and I called they said they were I'm not to sure about cropkingseeds

Back
Top Bottom