Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

Welcome!:welcome:
CKS has a great seed selection, that ships fast and discretely.
:love:

420 Magazine has everything and everyone you need to have a great harvest!
Don't be shy! Ask questions, start your own journal, and once you are eligible enter the contests!
:surf:

My plant is the Candy Cane automatic, an auto-flowering variety.
They are smaller and produce less than photo period plants.
They keep the same light schedule the whole time.
Usually breeders recommend 20 hours light and 4 dark, but some run it round the clock.
That caveat can give you 2-4 zips in 100 days, in a 3-5 gallon pot of soil or coco
Given that the optimal conditions are set.

:cool:
Forgive me if you are already familiar with them.
:peace:

Yeah but you don't know what strain is what. So you get done and like one of them and don't know what to reorder. Pretty silly if you ask me.

I seen that as well and thought the exact same thing at the time. I ended up with the 5pk WW fem. I was glad to hear all 10 germinated for him and it would be interesting to see how the jars are labeled after curing. Good, really good, the bomb, etc

I seen that as well and thought the exact same thing at the time. I ended up with the 5pk WW fem. I was glad to hear all 10 germinated for him and it would be interesting to see how the jars are labeled after curing. Good, really good, the bomb, etc
My daughter Lopin did a good job on figuring out what was what but not until I got them cured correctly. If it wasn't for her my jars would be marked the same as you stated

My daughter Lopin did a good job on figuring out what was what but not until I got them cured correctly. If it wasn't for her my jars would be marked the same as you stated

"Assorted/Mixed" packs of seeds have been around for years. Not really my cup of tea, but I still know a few people for whom "pretty decent" is name enough, lol. The unnamed ones seem to be more common than the ones that have the seeds identified. If a company offers both types, the "?" one is usually cheaper. I suppose that, if a breeder finds seeds on the production floor, lol, he can still sell them in a mix pack (which is not a bad thing).

Some people have fun trying to guess at what they have, both during the grow and after the harvest, based on their observations. One assumes they're also not overly concerned at determining the sex of their child before es is born ;) . If I was younger and had more space or was growing outside, I'd probably have bought a grab bag or two.

"Assorted/Mixed" packs of seeds have been around for years. Not really my cup of tea, but I still know a few people for whom "pretty decent" is name enough, lol. The unnamed ones seem to be more common than the ones that have the seeds identified. If a company offers both types, the "?" one is usually cheaper. I suppose that, if a breeder finds seeds on the production floor, lol, he can still sell them in a mix pack (which is not a bad thing).

Some people have fun trying to guess at what they have, both during the grow and after the harvest, based on their observations. One assumes they're also not overly concerned at determining the sex of their child before es is born ;) . If I was younger and had more space or was growing outside, I'd probably have bought a grab bag or two.
If you find a strain you like how do you know what to order? Give me a 5 pack of the better stuff. Lol

"King"!
I bought five WWA seeds, received 7 seeds 5 days later. Germinated as instructed from CK Tuesday night.
By Thursday morning all three seeds had 1/2" tails. I put them in FoxFarm Ocean soil Thursday morning, by Saturday morning all three girls "hatched" beautifully.
Thank you Alana for your recommendation and choice for my medical needs purpose.
So far I'm very excited about my choice to buy from Crop King.
Purchase with Confidence everyone.
Thank you, Crop King!
IMG_20180623_174053.jpg

King okay first purchase from you. White Widow feminized seeds. I received them fast with two extra seeds but I have a question. Is it normal for the seeds to be on the small side? Seems like I run into that a lot when I order seeds not just from Crop King

"KING" and "Chat" So I had order some blueberry seeds with the intent on getting a male and fmle to get more seeds to cross breed this winter indoors. I'm growing outdoors right now in the massive back yard I have. I gotta say the two biggest are about a week old, they are basically retarded. I Kno it's no politically correct to say that word but it's the only way I can describe the crap seeds I have received. They are sending me a new package but I gotta say that the first pak of seeds has shaken my beliefs that they have healthy seeds. They look like they are just.. I don't know you be the judge. The days have actually
Ly been pretty cool considering how sunny it's been but they refuse to grow and it's become frustrating. The soil is a 5\1 mixture of soiless mix and worm castings. Worm castings being the ladder. I germinated first by soaking for 16 hour in a room temp bottled water. Then placed on a paper towel with bottled water poured on it and then dripped off to not drown them. After tap root reached just under an inch to an inch long before I planted then in 3" pots. This is the out come

Attachments

• IMG_20180629_153511.jpg
    IMG_20180629_153511.jpg
    568.6 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_20180629_153505.jpg
    IMG_20180629_153505.jpg
    530.2 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_20180629_153500.jpg
    IMG_20180629_153500.jpg
    500.8 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_20180629_153456.jpg
    IMG_20180629_153456.jpg
    603.3 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_20180629_153443.jpg
    IMG_20180629_153443.jpg
    577.3 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_20180629_153431.jpg
    IMG_20180629_153431.jpg
    475.8 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_20180629_153415.jpg
    IMG_20180629_153415.jpg
    707.5 KB · Views: 234
King okay first purchase from you. White Widow feminized seeds. I received them fast with two extra seeds but I have a question. Is it normal for the seeds to be on the small side? Seems like I run into that a lot when I order seeds not just from Crop King

Do they germinate? Why do you think they should be bigger? do they have that lineage? Big seeds big plants :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom