Have you tried either of these?

GrowMyOwn

I just bought a couple led lights and am wondering what you guys think.Are they any good or no idk lol

54-W E-27 18 x 3-W 12 Red + 6 Blue Led? $38.95 U.S shipping was free
and the other light is a 180W UFO LED Grow Light 8 spectrum LED. $100 U.S + shipping
$200 budget ''/

I am a poor newbie but I try to work with what I have lol .Anyway I am also wondering if anyone has tried or is currently testing either of these at the moment and if so how are they working you ?
sorry I an't trying to sell anything lol just hoping for good news
Sorry I couldn't upload pics but a quick Google search should yield results

Have you considered a CFL grow? If you have a low budget I'd stick to CFL and get good soil/nutrients etc obviously make sure environment is optimal too.

Skip the LED idea and focus on things that you can get to make the grow better overall.

leds already arrived...I was just looking for feedback on them

I have done cfl and wanted to try the pretty lights
finally started gathering stuff this year
digital ph meter
calibration packets
ph up/down
and my only nutes I bought were Medi One and a bloom booster from the local hydro
50liters of soil the other day,I just dont have perlite and other stufff I am too new to even know about lol

im also keen to know that those LEDs are like that u linked me too, has anyone used these specific leds? any input would be great!

opened them up and tested them today.The E27 seems to have brighter led with darker red and blues gives off a more purple light still pretty bright for a screw in light.
The ufo leds looks nice and bright too but not they are not as bright as the e27 screw in bulb ''/ ,with a kind of pinkish purple output
the leds are not as deep in color
since I have no beans ,I have started a family project and planted a few watermelons in the house and they have all sprouted and are waiting for outddors

hiya and welcome
those e27 bulbs are great for spot lighting and the ufo (not knowing brand but i think most are now related )
will do one good plant or 2 well groomed ones
the one thing i suggest is keep a couple of the cfl for seedlings and get them started a little before putting under the main lighting
hope to see your successful bounty in the near future
take care and good luck

Back
Top Bottom