Have You Tried Good Jamaican Marijuana?

alfred morgan

Hi Guys, I wish for someone to compare top grade indoor American hydro with Jamaica's Westmoreland grown outdoor organic marijuana for me please. I live in Jamaica, where it is very abundant. Many foreigners visit and say that Jamaican herb is on par, if not better than American hydro. Many message boards and web sites say the same thing. Does anyone have the experience to compare both?
If you don't have the experience with them, I would still like to know from members all over the World, what prices you pay for your herbs.
Sometimes we take a thing for granted, and there are people in different locations that actually risk their very life, every time they want to buy some smokes. My heart goes out to you and my sympathy to people, like the Japanese, who have to pay exhorbitant prices( about US$45 a GRAM). Share your experience please. Respect to all you members. :peace:

Gladdly :)

We did manage to get a few Buds off a sailboat returning from Jamaica.
They had 200-300 lbs. when they were handed over to us, USCGcutter from KeyWest..
I remember it bein' a lot better than what we were getting off the shrimp boats(columbian)

Damn, the Good Old days :)

Current prices 100-200 a Z, that's wholesale
Retail 20 - 50 an 1/8 z

I perfer income to OverHead

I never like pot, always was a drinker. 5 yrs ago I went to trelawny jamaica and was talkin to a local, he rolled up a hash joint, I took like 2 hits and fell down walking back to my beach blanket. after that I realized I was stoned for the 1st time; I was 35.
I'd smoked weed on and off--someone was always telling me to try this, it'll get you off but none ever did. after that deal I went back and bought a sack, probably 1/2 Z for like 30 bucks from a different local. even though the resort was all inclusive--meaning all the drinks you can handle for free--I didn't drink any more, just smoked that beautiful ganja.
came home and immediately sought out weed, to see if it was just the jamaican shit or what, but it wasn't. since then I've become a super stoner, but to answer your question the street weed there is different than here, a bit better. I've never gotten any shit in jamaica that requires any contacts, so I'm sure what I got wasn't the real shit. bet it's great.

Hi Guys, I wish for someone to compare top grade indoor American hydro with Jamaica's Westmoreland grown outdoor organic marijuana for me please. I live in Jamaica, where it is very abundant. Many foreigners visit and say that Jamaican herb is on par, if not better than American hydro. Many message boards and web sites say the same thing. Does anyone have the experience to compare both?
If you don't have the experience with them, I would still like to know from members all over the World, what prices you pay for your herbs.
Sometimes we take a thing for granted, and there are people in different locations that actually risk their very life, every time they want to buy some smokes. My heart goes out to you and my sympathy to people, like the Japanese, who have to pay exhorbitant prices( about US$45 a GRAM). Share your experience please. Respect to all you members. :peace:

A Jamaican friend gave me a small plastic bag of seed from Jamaica weed. I haven't tried them in my hydro system since I got my White Rhino around the same time from Europe. I hope to grow a crop from the seeds sometime late this year.

:roorrip:

A Jamaican friend gave me a small plastic bag of seed from Jamaica weed. I haven't tried them in my hydro system since I got my White Rhino around the same time from Europe. I hope to grow a crop from the seeds sometime late this year.

:roorrip:

let me know when you try your seeds. In the same boat, so would like to compare notes when I try my seeds.
:ganjamon:

I expect that you'd enjoy growing (and consuming) your own Jamaican sativa if you have plenty of light, space for it to grow in (perhaps a ScRoG or well-trained LST), and time/patience to let it flower completely.

I expect that you'd enjoy growing (and consuming) your own Jamaican sativa if you have plenty of light, space for it to grow in (perhaps a ScRoG or well-trained LST), and time/patience to let it flower completely.

My farmer friend told me his sativa crop only took 8 weeks to flower outdoors in JA.

Curious to see if people have had similar results growing Westmoreland JA indoors.

My farmer friend told me his sativa crop only took 8 weeks to flower outdoors in JA.

Ask if conditions were such that the plants were receiving significantly less than 12 hours light a day by the 8th week. That will speed harvest times (at the cost of yield).

Going to assume that they weren't harvested prematurely.

His plants get close to 12 hours in their final weeks, however due to his latitude he only gets about 14 hours right from the start of shoots popping out of the ground.

I did notice that some of the plants had 5 finger leaves and others had 7. Does this mean anything when it comes to sativa strains?

Yah Mon,

On 1 of my many trips to the Island in the 80s and early 90s I remember smokin some of the finest Sativa and Indica Buds that would knock the Big Bambo into de dirt.

Both had a unique high that IMO would give today's finest a good run for the money!!!

I remember my main Rastamon named Xroy was saying his ganj was better than de "Lamb's Breath" cause his was "Jah's Breath" , $20 and I would get a big rastamon handfull in de paper bag.

This has got me to thinkin of the many tings I love about Jamaica the top four are...

1. The Beautiful Women.

2. The Ganja

3. Appleton Rum

4. Redstripe

Back
Top Bottom