Having great success treating cat for itching: patches of fur scratched off

Grassmaster

This cat has been sick for years. Took him to the vet and he said he had allergies. All they could do was give him a shot of steriods costing over $100 dollars. The shots helped to some extent but are out of the question due to costs and hassle of taking the animal to the vet.

So I eventually had a genius idea and started putting 4 drops of my Cannabis tincture I made with the Magical butter machine. Into the cats water every night.

The photo below was taken a weeks or so ago at the beginning of the treatment. The photo doesn't really show how bloody and disgusting it was. But you can see to some extent.

IMG_0426_1_2.JPG

The next photo I took today (after about 10 doses) shows massive improvement.

IMG_0429_1_2.JPG
:Namaste:

Re: Having great success treating cat for itching (patches of fur scratched off)

I made this tincture with only the trim off the buds of my grow and grain alcohol. One ounce in a dropper bottle of this tincture is enough to treat the animal for a very long time. :bravo:
What % alcohol did you use? If I use 80% would it work?

great stuff, indeed. i have treated small injuries on my cat, and myself, with cannabis oil, as i would myself, by rubbing it on the injury,, and all i can say is no vet visit was required, for me either, and the kitty healed very well. and if the cat licked it a bit,, that is all good too

cheers friend. i would not put a tincture on and injury,, lessin i was lookin for some scratches

What % alcohol did you use? If I use 80% would it work?

You have to have at least 75% grain alcohol. I usually put about 4 drops in the water. Sometimes I put it directly on the cats sores with a Q tip. That worked great last time. The cat will rub any treated area and lick it off his paws. Don't have to worry about that cat causing any trouble for a few hours. I'm sure the alcohol would sting a little on their skin though.

I think if you used Glycerin as a solvent you could feed it directly to them. But it isn't as good of a solvent as alcohol.

Don't have to worry about that cat causing any trouble for a few hours.
that cat probably has absolutely no problem with causing no trouble :rofl:
It's a shame more research isn't done on this. who knows what other ailments could be medicated with felines and canines. even zoo animals. :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom