having some plant troubles

Elrego

420 Member
hello there im having some trouble with my plants. This is my firts lot of plants and need some help any info will help. Any answrs on y the leaves are dying or are they burnt thanks.
02122009_002.jpg

02122009_001.jpg

Some leaf dieings are normal. If its just a couple don't worry about it.
What kind of soil and sixe pots are you using?

hey there yeah its only a few leaves. um not sure wat soil it is im a landscaper so i got it from work.

hey there i went out today to water my plants. And i took some new pics. Any ideas y some of the leaves are dying for. thanks
15122009_004.jpg

15122009_002.jpg

15122009_001.jpg

15122009.jpg

Just looking at the pots it looks more like mulch than potting soil. I would feed them like you do if you grow in a soiless mix, which means you need to give them more nutes and more complete balanced nutes. You'll need nutes that have all the micro nutrients.

hey mate the mulch is just on top the rest is full of soil. Im from australia and its summer here and its hot as here and i cant get out to water them all the time. So i put that on to keep the moisture in. im thinkin of puttin them in the ground but not sure on how good the dirt is.

If you can't get out to water them much. Take one of your water jugs you have laying there. Drill a 1/4" hole in the cap, stich a straw in it and fill full of water. Then turn upside down and stick it in the planter so the water slowly drips out.

hey there i went out to look at my plants today my biggest plant is looking better
22122009_005.jpg

22122009.jpg

but then i notice this plant it does not look right any answers

22122009_003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom