having trouble

cerealstoner

hey im having sum problems with my grow..
i 1st taught i was overwatering, thats the advice was giving...but i still think it sumting else as iv let pots dry out 3 days witout water just to see if i was drownig them...NO CHANGE... pots hav got real light so knew wasnt much water left in there so iv watered them when i woke up they went into night so ill check in 6 hours.. this is what they look like 3 G13 haze plants from barneys..
this is last week..
24012008445.jpg

yesterday b4 watering
27012008448.jpg
27012008455.jpg

ill post new pics up wen its day time for dem an see if they look any different..
has any1 came across same looking problem? iv just been feeding them water so far...maybe need sum nutritions?..my head is recked over this i like to be a perfectionist in everything that i do hope sum1 has an answer 4 me.. :reading420magazine:

they don't look that bad,, a little droopy, but still pretty green,,,
how big are the pots? Can you see alot of roots in the bottom holes? Maybe, as Junglekidd suggested, it is time to move into bigger pots? also, if you have not given any nutes yet, I would say it is time you start,,, but at like 1/2 strength at first, until your babies get used to the nutes..
:morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom