Hawaii Maui Waui From Nirvana

Electric Shaman

Strain Name - Hawaii Maui Waui
From - Purchased from Seedsman.
When - Jan 2018
Price - $36.94 pack of 5, USD
Type - Mostly Sativa
Appearance - The color is a medium green with orange pistils
Smell - medium smell of berries and linseed oil.
Taste - Very faint taste of berries and no smell of linseed oil. Smooth expansion and it's just like velvet. Just smooth! When it full cures this is going to be something special!
Type of Buzz - It begins with a creeping high that is neither head or body. I call it soul high. It takes you to happy, serene place. It's nirvana, that transcendent state that is difficult to find in life. This is truely wonderful feeling.
Length of Buzz - A Couple Hours
Best Medicinal Use - depression, PTSD, anxiety.

Overall - The only thing I can say about the grow is watch the height, it has a huge stretch. I have a 7ft tent and I was maxed out. It needs to be staked up after stretch. I just use some heavy bamboo, nothing fancy.

As far as the cure, Maui Waui gets sticky. Watch your timing when drying, the sticky outside makes the moisture stay in the bud longer, my observation. When I put it in the jar, I burp twice a day on this one. I added Boveda packs to maintain a good humidity.

As far as the stain itself, I will grow and fem seed this strain. I feel the effects of this strain is pretty humbling. There are few things in this world that get you to that transcendent state. I want to do a lot of things with this strain, Cobs, Hash, maybe a tincture. You search for strains that set you in a certain state. I could do yoga with this, go to the gym, probably swim. A walk in the park or other leisure activity. I would pair this strain with seafood or an Alfredo sauce dish. Cheesecake would be delightful for desert.

It's a Keeper! Remember this is my review and thoughts - Your mileage may vary. ES

When - Jan 2018
Type - Mostly Sativa
Taste - Very faint taste of berries and no smell of linseed oil. Smooth expansion and it's just like velvet. Just smooth! When it full cures this is going to be something special!
Type of Buzz - It begins with a creeping high that is neither head or body. I call it soul high. It takes you to happy, serene place. It's nirvana, that transcendent state that is difficult to find in life. This is truely wonderful feeling.

Overall - The only thing I can say about the grow is watch the height, it has a huge stretch. I have a 7ft tent and I was maxed out. It needs to be staked up after stretch. I just use some heavy bamboo, nothing fancy.

As far as the cure, Maui Waui gets sticky. Watch your timing when drying, the sticky outside makes the moisture stay in the bud longer, my observation. When I put it in the jar, I burp twice a day on this one. I added Boveda packs to maintain a good humidity.

As far as the stain itself, I will grow and fem seed this strain. I feel the effects of this strain is pretty humbling. There are few things in this world that get you to that transcendent state. I want to do a lot of things with this strain, Cobs, Hash, maybe a tincture. You search for strains that set you in a certain state. I could do yoga with this, go to the gym, probably swim. A walk in the park or other leisure activity. I would pair this strain with seafood or an Alfredo sauce dish. Cheesecake would be delightful for desert.

It's a Keeper! Remember this is my review and thoughts - Your mileage may vary. ES

Attachments

• Maui Waui # 2.JPG
    Maui Waui # 2.JPG
    461 KB · Views: 405
Well, Sparky I agree and now I know where to get some more seeds when in need, which will be the future. This strain of weed is one to breed, and many other things for sure, so I guess I totally agree.

My outdoor Maui Waui grown last summer. Amazingingly beautiful and tall plant. In 10g fabric pot here in SoCal FF soil, got l2 oz, but buds were so huge lost about 5 to bud rot. Love the perfect, rock hard buds and mellow, hybrid-like buzz, sweet throwback taste (does remind me of Hawaiian back in 70’s/80’s). With a 50g pot...lbs...

Attachments

• 25437E0E-3561-4A95-B06F-FDFF6D77EDEE.jpeg
    25437E0E-3561-4A95-B06F-FDFF6D77EDEE.jpeg
    949.1 KB · Views: 440
  • 16E3AC4A-AE71-4D20-A737-7A188662927D.jpeg
    16E3AC4A-AE71-4D20-A737-7A188662927D.jpeg
    374.3 KB · Views: 394
When - Jan 2018
Type - Mostly Sativa

THANKS for the sweet report. Say yes to Maui Waui!

Back
Top Bottom