Hawaiian Hemphog - CronicHemphog's First Outdoor Grow

Aloha mate! Plants are looking excellent! Doesn't it feel great to go outside and let your ladies spread their wings? :popcorn:

Hope all is well buddy! :Namaste:

only thing about going outside is a lot of people will see and theres a lot of kids around here
just hope it don't get stolen
it be hard tho when its ready you cant just chop it and run itll take awhile lol
Thanks Brotha :Namaste:
and yes its great to let it grow in the sun but the bugs ugh :rofl:
i get to let it go big tho that's the one thing i like about it i have more room :thumb:

would be sister :) I am a woman :)

oops thanks for the correction have a Great Rest of the Week SIstah :thumb:
I should have noticed the pic :rofl:

only thing about going outside is a lot of people will see and theres a lot of kids around here
just hope it don't get stolen
it be hard tho when its ready you cant just chop it and run itll take awhile lol
Thanks Brotha :Namaste:
and yes its great to let it grow in the sun but the bugs ugh :rofl:
i get to let it go big tho that's the one thing i like about it i have more room :thumb:
Don't let the bugs control u. I would freak out over every single bug that came within 2 miles of my plants...lol

The one thing I find that works is neem oil or bonifide for tomatoes. I switch them up mostly cuz the smell of the neem makes me want to vomit but partly so the bugs don't get immune to either one. Only spray at dusk...and never go back to back days with any insecticide.

Now that I am down to 9 plants I inspect the leaves one at a time looking for signs of insects

I am new to all this...remember that when I give my limited advice

Don't let the bugs control u. I would freak out over every single bug that came within 2 miles of my plants...lol

The one thing I find that works is neem oil or bonifide for tomatoes. I switch them up mostly cuz the smell of the neem makes me want to vomit but partly so the bugs don't get immune to either one. Only spray at dusk...and never go back to back days with any insecticide.

Now that I am down to 9 plants I inspect the leaves one at a time looking for signs of insects

Well have a few home made things for pests in my journal 1st post

thanks guys its not a big deal I got a bunch of sns stuff neem oil azamax
but I don't think ill really need anything lots of beneficial bugs around too
find lady bugs spiders etc..
if I have to I can order bugs too like lacewings

Is this your first outdoor? I'm thinking first time showing lol

Good job brother

Sent from my iPhone using 420

yea ive done it before a very long time ago in a different neighborhood
I just didn't want any issues like stolen plants so ive avoided it
but its been a long time since ive been outdoors and using my own soil so I don't have to add nutes :thumb:

mine are not chemical.. it is made of things you have in the kitchen.

nice like lemon and or dish soap etc.?

you can place a little plate or small (like shot) glass in the pot with vinegar and a few drops of dishwashing liquid.. mites go there...and die
Potato slice (raw) changed after 3 days does the same.. aphids..banana peel... BIG problem? make sprays..

you can place a little plate or small (like shot) glass in the pot with vinegar and a few drops of dishwashing liquid.. mites go there...and die
Potato slice (raw) changed after 3 days does the same.. aphids..banana peel... BIG problem? make sprays..
Won't the banana peel attack flies? Do I just lay them on top of the soil or bury them. Also do I just lay the potato slice on top of the soil?

I also plant/pot complement plants. Marigold...chives...onions...rosemary...basil... dill fern

Won't the banana peel attack flies? Do I just lay them on top of the soil or bury them. Also do I just lay the potato slice on top of the soil?

I also plant/pot complement plants. Marigold...chives...onions...rosemary...basil... dill fern

Lilred, I have it in my journal.. I don't want to invade his thread.

cool thanks :thumb: ill keep this in mind for future reference :thumb:

Lilred, I have it in my journal.. I don't want to invade his thread.

I don't mind if it has to do with growing and your trying to help someone go for it
I'm pretty easy like that :high-five:

Way to go outdoors
Your climate is hard to beat!
The volcanic remains in the soil are awesome and the plants thrive in it right?
I know the plants and trees up here love rocks powders and such

Sent from my iPhone using 420

well the soil I have on the ground now is not good I had to go get some local mix from a soil place and mix in my amendments
if I try to use my own soil here its not impossible itll just take time and work to make the soil suitable
as of now as it exists its red dirt iron filled dirt I actually threw one clone straight in the ground its still about 3 inches tall
so I would have to put in work for the actual dirt in my yard
the other thing is yes its tropical and the climate is good but
if you only use natural light the most light you get here during peak summer is just over 14 hrs so you don't get very big plants
but you can easily run more than 1 crop a year :thumb:
I prefer to supplement light and have a bigger plant I'm giving it maybe 1 or 2 more days of light then I'm letting them go

I heard about tobbaco mixed with a little dish soap and water will take care of just about any bugs.. But I have used mighty wash and neem oil. I guess mighty wash though I have been told has bad stuff they won't even put on the label. But it worked..lol Neem did too in the past but the mighty wash didn't leave and residue like the neem...

Hope it is nothing serious...

:peace:

FE

I heard about tobbaco mixed with a little dish soap and water will take care of just about any bugs.. But I have used mighty wash and neem oil. I guess mighty wash though I have been told has bad stuff they won't even put on the label. But it worked..lol Neem did too in the past but the mighty wash didn't leave and residue like the neem...

Hope it is nothing serious...

:peace:

FE

I'm not sure that would be a good thing for MMJ which is susceptible to Tobacco Mosaic Virus (TMV). Good practices are not to even touch your plants if you've been smoking or handling tobacco, etc. without sterilization.

Back
Top Bottom