Hawaiian Snow In Airpots With Happy Frog Soil OC+ & T5 Light

That's a great question. According to the breeder, she should go 12 to 13 weeks flowering. Right now she is 9.1 weeks, that said i can see around 30% amber trichs at this point but she still throwing new white pistils???. I'm thinking I'll give her another week or 2 which should get me to week 11. I'm open to any feedback, definitly dont want to take her to soon or to late...

Don't go off of pistil color Dex. Let your trichs point the way. I usually take my Snow White at 63 or 70 days but I've let it run to 84 days and she was still popping white pistils so pay them no mind. Once you chop them down all the pistils seem to find color anyway..... at least mine do.

Also, I don't pay attention to what's listed on the seed packages as it pertains to 'flower time'. I usually try and take mine at 40/60 or 50/50 and you're getting close to that. I'd imagine another two weeks will get you close to 50/50. It all depends on what you like best. I wish you well.

:goodjob:

Don't go off of pistil color Dex. Let your trichs point the way. I usually take my Snow White at 63 or 70 days but I've let it run to 84 days and she was still popping white pistils so pay them no mind. Once you chop them down all the pistils seem to find color anyway..... at least mine do.

Also, I don't pay attention to what's listed on the seed packages as it pertains to 'flower time'. I usually try and take mine at 40/60 or 50/50 and you're getting close to that. I'd imagine another two weeks will get you close to 50/50. It all depends on what you like best. I wish you well.

:goodjob:

Thanks for the feedback 420, much appreciated. I'll be sure to follow the trichs and am shooting for the 40:60 or 50:50 mix

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine! :Namaste:
:420:

Back
Top Bottom