Hay! Just this minute joined

Gangela

Hi folks, I'm Angie. I've been a lurker for a bit and have gotten to the point where I would really appreciate some no frills advice regarding my first ever grow. I was thinking of going to the grow room forum to post a couple of pics, is that the right place to be? Don't want to go posting loads of stuff in the wrong place.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know some folks here and gaining success with my beautiful girl "Big Maybelle", I grew her from a seed, she's skunk#1 variety and to be dead honest I haven't got a scooby what I'm doing :D Feel free to point me to a place where all my annoying noob questions may be welcomed.
:Namaste: for now

Great stuff, thanks for that Richard! I'll get going on a grow journal as I've got a whole week off work now so I can focus on getting Mabelle in a good strong position for the final hurrah!
Right, I'm going to go learn about adding photos. Thanks very much for the warm welcome and links, what a lovely place!

Welcome Angle, a lot to be learned here that's for sure. A great bunch of people here on these forums.

Back
Top Bottom