Haybell, Hydro, Sherbert & Unknown, First Grow Journal 17

Jaygbell82

Hey everyone let me get y'all up to speed
*Have 14 if all females ? Got know idea what strain. But have 2 sherbert germinating.
Sherbert- Indica 85% Sativa 15%\ 15% thc
? Are early veg. Transplanted them 2 days ago. Put them in 10 x10 baskets 2 per basket with clay pellets
*Drip irrigation with 2 gph emitters that are running all day. 3 air stones in the reservoir. The reservoir is a kiddie pool due to space.
*My lights for now are just a 36w fluorescent grow light from Walmart and 2 red led bulbs. Now will be installing 4 2' led srip lights. They are red 630-660 and blue 430-554. I'm running the 18/6 on/off cycle.
*Using the Technaflore Recipe for Success system. Currently just Sugardaddy and Root66. In a few days going to switch to B.C Boost/Grow, Thrive Alive B-1 Red, Magical, and Sugardaddy. Ph is around 6. Is it normal to add ph stabilizer eveyday to reservoir. It's 20 gallon kiddie pool. Using only 15 gallons. Water temp ranges from 78-63 room temp is 68-80 so far.
*Have a small box fan for exhaust and theres a 7" a/c duct thats ran into my grow room for cool air in. Will I need a CO2 bag. Since it is in my attic.
Think that's it. Any input would be awesome That is going upload photos to

Ok. So it's been a while. Well me drip timer wasn't working it took me 3 days to realize and I lost 3 plants. StI'll have 13 left. It's been a week since I transplanted and they haven't really grown. I just put in some blue red led light strips. I'm going to run thsee for 20 hrs over the next week and hopefully I'll see some improvements. I also put in better emitters that are staked and in better placement and going to run it 24/7. I'm going to keep the transplanting stage mixture from the Technaflore Recipe for Success system. I'll change my reservoir next weekend.

Side note having trouble uploading pics?

Oh also my sherbert seeds haven't germinated yet. They've been in a wet paper towel for a week in a cool dark spot. Can I move them to some light to see if they start spouting or is it a lost cause

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom