So, back to the girls.
At the end of may I finally got the two SPK's outside and planted. The two tiny ones in the background in the 1 gallon pots are the Enchanted Violence. The smaller one is a sprout that I found growing in one of the 50 gallon pots. It must have fallen off of one of the buds when I was harvesting last fall. And it's actually the one that I had to cut down yesterday morning. Bummer, bummer, bummer.

These pics are before I trained them outdoors.

And these two were after the training.

Here's a little update on my indoor Black Jack grow.

All 6 of them are doing well. I'm really loving what the Jacks Classic 20 20 20 is doing for them. I think it's one of the best nutes I've ever used. And it's a fraction of the cost of Advanced Nutrients that I've been using lately.

Today I'll be doing some defoliation on all of them, along with a little more supercropping. This strain gets really tall pretty fast and I don't want them to grow all the way up to the ceiling of the tent like they did last time.

Here's a little update for today. Not a whole lot to report o the than Jacks 20 20 20 and Jacks 10 30 20 work better than anything I've used so far. I've never had plants this big at this point of any outdoor grow ive done on this balcony.

Here are a few pics from above.

I'm totally blown away by the growth. Does anybody else use Jacks, and how well does it work for you?

So yesterday we had another heat wave day. Temps got up to a little over 100 degrees. Yikes! I left the tents open on the indoor grows all night with the lights on full power and I guess it helped. There doesn't seem to be any damage from the heat yesterday and last night. Luckily the weather forecast is calling for slightly cooler days. They say today should only be in the low 90's, tomorrow in the 80's and then back to normal 70 to 80 degree weather after that.

When I woke up I saw this. What a relief.

And the best news is that they have fully recovered from the supercropping and defoliation that I did last weekend. I think I'm going to skip transplanting them in to 3 gallon post and just flip them this weekend. Hopefully that will keep the tent from getting over crowded in flower. Would you do the same or transplant them to bigger pots?

So I had to go up to the cabin this morning and do a little work before the next guests arrive. When I was done I smoked a big fatty right there on that deck. I must have sat there for a good hour just spacing out on all the trees.

This home sharing stuff is working out great. I've been booked every weekend since I opened for business on the 1st of July. I should have done this 10 years ago. Oh well. I'm happy now.

Just got home from the cabin a little while ago and went out on the deck to check on the plants and smoke another fatty.

It's such a clear night that I decided to take a few pics of the plants and the view. It's been such an amazing summer for growing this year. Only a few days of 100 plus degrees so far. I'm super happy with that. This month is usually the hottest month of the year in this part of the bay area. And we've only had two hot days this month. All the other days have only been in the 70's and 80's.

5x5 Update

So Sunday was the flip day and all went well. Even did a bit more supercropping. Also started on Jacks 10 30 20. If it works as well as the Jacks 20 20 20, I'll be growing some really nice buds in this tent.

This is about at green as they get thanks to Jack's

Here's a few pics of the supercropping.

Hey everyone. Once again I've been gone for a while so I figured I should logon, say hi and at least post something. I've been so damn busy lately. I have officially decided that I hate writing IT security policies. It takes forever and I suck at it. Haha.

I just got a new Pixel 3a, so hopefully the pics look better than my old Samsung S6.

These pics are my Blackjacks in the 5x5. Only 4 weeks into flower and I think they are looking really good so far. That Jacks Classic is fantastic. I think I may buy a big 25 lb bag of Jacks Professional. next.

I'll post more tomorrow, but I gotta get off the computer now. I've been on this damn thing non stop since 8 this morning. I think my brain is fried.

Oh, what the hell. I'm off to bed in a few, but I'm gonna make one more post.

these are my outdoor grow pics that I took today. They are all going really nice. The short Sour Patch Kids are getting really heavy. Most of the tops can't even stand on their own now and I still have a few weeks to go. I'm gonna tie them up this weekend before they break. The Strawnana is really getting big and tall. Close to 7 feet and the buds are finally filling in. This is gonna be a big harvest. Luckily I got one of my friends to come up from Socal to help me harvest.

I still have my 4x4 going. I just have not used it on anything in flower since I got the 5x5. But here's what's going on inside now. I currently have 4 Sour Patch Kids. Those are the bigger ones that I'll be doing a major trim on this weekend. 4 Enchanted Violence that I just potted up the other day. They are in the lower left corner in the pic. And finally 5 Strawnana. 3 of them I just potted up and 2 of them are still under the dome.
View media item 1711953
View media item 1711952
View media item 1711951

I can't believe I've just about finished week 5 of flower. Only 4 or 5 weeks to go and everything is coming along great! Hopefully I'll get a lot of girth in the coming weeks. The amount of frost on the buds and leaves is amazing. Soooooooo much better than the failed grow I had in the spring.

Back
Top Bottom