Hayward Club

Happy Kitty

I visited the Compassionate Collective in Hayward today. I was really surprised to find to find Romulan for 45 dollars an eighth. It was nice looking, smelled great, and well, you know the rest.:smokin:

This place had two selections only, but they were good ones. Grandaddy for 50 an eighth, and the Romulan. 50 for Grandaddy is standard, and I already had some. so I opted for a 1/4 of the Romulan. I also saw if you sign up for something they will give you a 1/2g of hash. I almost didn't mention this part because i forgot what the sign said....:hmmmm:

Lots of parking, no sitting area or onsite consumption. No hash, edibles, etc.

You CANNOT get into this club without an OCBC card. You do not have to have one at the other two clubs in Hayward.

Peace and happiness:peace:

Today, I visited the Compassionate Collective in Hayward today. The place was well stocked, with lots of White Widow, Romulan, and Grandaddy. There were just a few customers there, so the wait was nice and short. I did get a chance to talk to them today since it was so quiet. I asked about the best and the freshest they had that day, and was not disappointed with the my selection - Romulan.

Someone was asking about tinctures, and I did see green dragon tincture. Since I didnt know what it was, it was nice they could tell me about it. Sorry, i didnt see a price and forgot to ask. Lots of edibles, and hash. I mentioned 420times.com again, and no one had heard of it! I let them know there were things about them too. The manager came over and wrote down the link. lol. I bet he'll be looking us up tonight.

Grandaddy - 50 an 1/8. never a price break here.
White Widow, Romulan - 50 1/8, 170 1/2, 330 oz.

Price breaks for multiples of hash or clones, senior and vets discount. The big catch here is it's on the 2nd floor. parking is very limited. they did mention if you were unable to make it up the stairs, that they would come to you.

Never forget 9/11

HappyKitty said:
Grandaddy - 50 an 1/8. never a price break here.
White Widow, Romulan - 50 1/8, 170 1/2, 330 oz.

Price breaks for multiples of hash or clones, senior and vets discount. The big catch here is it's on the 2nd floor. parking is very limited. they did mention if you were unable to make it up the stairs, that they would come to you.

Never forget 9/11

Those are some darn good prices, that and I'm sure it's manicured nicely makes a sweet deal for meds.....

Back
Top Bottom