Haze.io Easter Game

The competition is over now!

We're shortly going to announce the winner!

Good luck to everyone!

Our lucky fairy has done her duty and chose a worthy winner!

The winner of our Easter competition is:

Dennise

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!​

To claim your win, send us a private message with your contact information(name, address) and your package will be on its way to you ASAP :)

Thank you to everybody who participated!

We hope you'll be here when we have a new awesome promotion for you and good luck next time :)

Our lucky fairy has done her duty and chose a worthy winner!

The winner of our Easter competition is:

Dennise

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!​

To claim your win, send us a private message with your contact information(name, address) and your package will be on its way to you ASAP :)

Thank you to everybody who participated!

We hope you'll be here when we have a new awesome promotion for you and good luck next time :)
Congrats Dennise!

Ok guys you have to help me pick which ones after I get the list... so you know what to be looking for... I like a good couch lock.. you know that kind you watch an entire movie and can't look away and 5 minutes after it's over you can't remember what you just watched... like a really good skunk...:lot-o-toke: I am so excited...:yahoo: Beans are my favorite things to win other than lights of course but I love me some free beans... :thanks: soooo much....:circle-of-love:

I'm good with that but I'm not so sure they would be... It says 3 packages of what they have in stock so I think they will send me a list of what they have available for me to choose from and then send the 3 packages of how ever many is in each package... Guess I'll know when they send me the list... I just love these kinda things... Fella left the house so he wouldn't have to listen to me anymore...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:

I'm good with that but I'm not so sure they would be... It says 3 packages of what they have in stock so I think they will send me a list of what they have available for me to choose from and then send the 3 packages of how ever many is in each package... Guess I'll know when they send me the list... I just love these kinda things... Fella left the house so he wouldn't have to listen to me anymore...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:

:high-five:
I am 1,000 percent made up for ya sis :circle-of-love:well done I feel yer excitement over the net :ganjamon::party::yahoo::allgood:

Hey Dennis!

Once again, Congratulations :)

I completely forgot to mention that you actually won the 1st prize of our competition!

I'll send you the list of the seeds you can choose from shortly!

Thanks again to all of you who made this competition so much fun!!!

Hey Dennis!

Once again, Congratulations :)

I completely forgot to mention that you actually won the 1st prize of our competition!

I'll send you the list of the seeds you can choose from shortly!

Thanks again to all of you who made this competition so much fun!!!
So there is 2nd and 3rd place?

So there is 2nd and 3rd place?

There is, yes.

However, the 2nd and 3rd place went to two other forums.

We wanted to give everybody a chance, so as promised in the beginning, every forum would get one prize and 420Mag won the big one :)

Hey guys and girls!

Dennise chose her seeds and they will be on their way to her shortly!

Maybe she's nice enough to share her experience with us once the seeds made it to her :D

Thanks again to all of you for making this Easter special so much fun!

Back
Top Bottom