Haze.io Valentine's Day Special - Spread The Love

My first love was the summer of 1976. When I first met her I was a little shy. Then I gave her a taste and fell in love.
She took my virginity that day and I have felt a special place in my heart and head for this special lady for almost 40 years.
Her name was Columbian Gold.

World of Seeds - Columbian Gold. Free US delivery.

Thanks for the contest Jay....

Thanks for another awesome promotion!

Maui Waui is the strain of choice in our house. I love growing it, we both love the way it smells, and momma loves the results. I've got plenty of Maui seeds so I'll take this time to wish everyone a happy Valentines Day! Squeeze someone tight this weekend! Thanks again HazeIO!!,

Had some of that back in the day. Great choice....

You have a link to a journal? I gave a 6 day old seed up now.

Cheers

unfortunately i dont mate, this was before i found this wonderful website and was grown outdoors. The buds didnt reach a full purple color for us i would compare it more to a chocolate colored flecks throughout the buds. I will be growing this again really soon though, awesome strain ;)

Heya HAZE.IO ! Thanks for the great promos and for being an awesome :420: sponsor. Love the website and selection of genetics you guys offer! Id definitely like to try to put some color in my grow room. It would be a welcome change from the standard afghani and cheese that I grow on the regular. Sweet Seeds - Auto Red Poison. Free US delivery. Some of these red poison babes would make the grow tent look like a high end night club! :thumb:

Haze is Great site to get seeds I bought some zombie Kush from them a few months back and I have it in veg now amazing people and nice if I had to pick a seed to grow again it would be the zombie Kush starting it from seed is the best or anything super lemon haze is amazing

Ripper Seeds - Zombie Kush. Free US delivery.

IMG_55897.JPG

:love:Happy Valentine's Day guys and girls!:love:

Everybody who leaves a comment with his favorite strain TODAY gets a personal voucher for 15% off this very strain!

We hope you have a great day with your loved ones!

Jay

:circle-of-love:

The voucher code will be valid for 14 days. We can only give you a voucher for strains that are currently available on our website! Everybody who already posted his strain, can simply post 'ILoveHaze' - I'll then look for your post and forward you your personal code! Only comments posted on February 14th, 2016 will receive a coupon!

Back
Top Bottom