Haze XL, Amnesia Haze, Seemango

Chad d

420 Member
I'm growing three different strains all three in a 2x2x4 tent. Pretty sure I had a magnesium deficiency with the haze xl so I treated it. But I'm not sure what's going on with the tips of my leaves. I'm growing in fox farm ocean Forrest and the fox farm trio nutes. I'm 3 gallon pots with a 300 watt LED. Can someone help. First picture is of what I think is the magnesium deficiency second is of the tip problem. This is my first grow can someone please help me.

Attachments

• 20190419_115805.jpg
    20190419_115805.jpg
    426 KB · Views: 173
  • 20190419_115748.jpg
    20190419_115748.jpg
    428.2 KB · Views: 164
Hi @Chad d that looks like the nute burn I recently delt with myself, I have a nice multicolor set of leaves on a few of my veggers, was able to stop it by flushing them with a crap ton of water (like 3 times the number of gallons of soil) and then letting them go full on desert dry before I started back with 25% nutes. How strong are you running the FF stuff? This wasn't the first incident for me, and since this one I've settled on 25% strength which has been working well!

Hi @Chad d that looks like the nute burn I recently delt with myself, I have a nice multicolor set of leaves on a few of my veggers, was able to stop it by flushing them with a crap ton of water (like 3 times the number of gallons of soil) and then letting them go full on desert dry before I started back with 25% nutes. How strong are you running the FF stuff? This wasn't the first incident for me, and since this one I've settled on 25% strength which has been working well!
I was running the nurse at 1/4 strength as well. I tried bumping it up to 1/2 strength and tha ts when the problems really came out. But I flushed it a lot as well, and took a p.h reading of the run off. It was coming out in 5 range so I flushed it till the p.h was good and fed nutes back in at 1/4 feeding and she's doing good. I still see signs of nute burn popping up on some tips but barely.

Shoot! Your still having problems? Has it progressed at all? Or is it still the same?
Its still the same, it hasn't got any worse. I'm pretty sure it's cured. She looks good and she's in bloom. This Thursday she will be 6 weeks old. Only thing I'm worried about now is if her colla sights look normal or if they should be bigger.

Back
Top Bottom