Haze Xtreme Warning

EventHorizon

So I bought the Haze Xtreme awhile back without much warning as to how tall the plant actually grows and stretches. I've seen this plant get 10 feet TOPPED outdoors on youtube videos. Maybe place some kind of indoor/outdoor strain advisory on your site? I had to kill my double topped plant simply because it out-grew my tent during flowering, and she was hardly showing a flower yet!

:ganjamon:Umm I think they do..they have right in the description mostly sativa.= Tall
Which if growing inside is going to need some major training to keep it low.
Will need to be topped early 1 to 2 times for sure with some serious bondage..
Too bad you cut the tops.next time that happens break the stems over and tape the break.it will grow back at the bend
Think you let her have her way with you...lol
Next time give her some hard disoplin....
GROW ON.

Oh man that's a shame, why didn't you ask around at what you could have maybe done?....before just chopping em bro :( Like old school said, if they weren't flowering yet...you could have used high stress training, aka breaking the limbs so that they are completely leaning over then taping the wound til its healed...trust me bro they are very forgiving plants. Sorry if I'm coming off wrong...I just can't see paying that much for seeds, letting them grow that long, then just chopping them down without asking around at what you could have done. Also...if they we're at the ceiling when you chopped them, why didn't you try to do something to control the height earlier? Sorry but I just can't blame crop kings for this one...anyone knows sativa dominant plants grow very tall

Supercropping can be done during flower too

2016-03-12_16_21_21.jpg

I could have done LST but by looking at how "stretched out" the bud sites were.. it's like comparing schwarzenegger to an ectomorph in body building, there's just no competition.

For medicinal purposes, I should be growing indica dominate anyways.

I prefer a scrog screen, and less torture, to get the most out of the girls, in the least amount of time.... I top once at about 10", and the screen is set at about 12"... Then i bend that girl over, and keep her bent over, until i let her up to stretch for 12/12...
Scrog screens are a success because each plants genetic code has a built in amount that it can stretch when triggered to flower.... With a scrog screen in veg, all growing tips kept at or just below screen level, they all begin their final flowering stretch at the same time, and mostly at the same rate, when switched to 12/12...... This even amount of stretch is what helps keep the colas even... I'm running four plants, three strains at the moment, all in screens... It's very apparent how different the stretch is during flowering for each plant... Each plant grew it's set amount, then started to bulk up.......
Your bud sites were probably stretched out because of low light... A 400 watt hps would be a serious upgrade for flowering....

I could have done LST but by looking at how "stretched out" the bud sites were.. it's like comparing schwarzenegger to an ectomorph in body building, there's just no competition.

For medicinal purposes, I should be growing indica dominate anyways.

Were you using LED lights? I remember someone saying that LED lights cause stretched out nodes. Not my experience, just something I heard someone say.

Yeah I haven't found any sativas I couldn't tame yet. It looks scary, but... You just keep lashing them down till they are in complete flowering mode. Then they will sit there peacefully on top of their pile of lashed down branches and proceed to grow some nice big fluffy flowers.

Weasel bang on lad;) sativas are always a challenge a joy to grow.but as u say if ur indoors u need to top and train a nice low structure cause even in flower they can stretch forever.but always produce huge buds;)

I found after topping.. the stem was too weak to hardly hold up the new heads.

And no LED, I'm using a 32,000 lumen CFL setup.

Can I has your haze extreme?
U WOT?
Dead...
because they grew too much?

LMFAO! The above needs to be on one of those posters with a picture of a cat on it. Maybe one doing a face-palm (face-pawlm, lol?).

Haze xtreme is an amazing plant. I was able to keep it under 3ft. Gorgeous plant structure
20170311_113429.jpg
20170311_113406.jpg
20170311_113543.jpg

Im in the process of growing it. I had two but one ended up being a male.
20170308_205534.jpg

Back
Top Bottom