Hazeseeker's Outdoor Garden

lucky I hope I can get an outdoor crop next season 7 or 8 gardens is my plan so at least one should work

IMG_08451.jpg

60g of early arjans haze ...

I'll visite them in a day or two ---

Drewl...

Great looking bowl of green. How is that arjans haze. I was looking into getting some seeds. Looks amazing. Great job.. + rep

Quick update...

AH#1 is no more , I've harvested the rest of the lower branches...

Hawaiian snow looks good ...I can give her one more week before really cold weather comes... so i hope she will pump up in next 7 days ...
IMG_08592.jpg

IMG_08731.jpg

IMG_0868.jpg

Bad pic ...but i will try to get a good macro shot next week ...

Crossing my fingers for the pump up, big and fat. Looking very nice as usual. Great job.. + rep

Hawaiian snow ....fought as a hero, but eveNtualy it fell in my bag...
Its all over for this sesson outdoors ...
Ill post some dry pics tonight .
Finaly im dissapointed. Expected at least 200-300g per plant , ended up with 120g of AH#1 and 40g of hawaiian snow .
Never again exsotic sativas in my continental climate(they need 12-14 weeks , all that nature gave them this year is 7 weeks) . Next year only indica dom .

see yA!

Sorry to hear you did not get what you expected but nice grow and you got something which is always better than nothing. Great job and can not wait to see some of those buds...

Looks like some good smoke. Question for you. I noticed you leave a lot of leaves on your buds. Are they not manicured yet or is that the way you prefer them. Just wondering cause I take a lot of time cutting off pretty much every last leaf and me being new, maybe I am going a bit too far. Great job on the grow and the journal..

Back
Top Bottom