Hazmatz Happy Hut

HH how long do you hang your plants for, this is my 3rd day. I know your supposed to wait for the branches to snap but my RH is only in the 30s, the buds seem to dry a lot faster. I put a bunch on a drying rack which is actually my gro elevator, place I got them from I ordered 4 and they sent me 10

HH how long do you hang your plants for, this is my 3rd day. I know your supposed to wait for the branches to snap but my RH is only in the 30s, the buds seem to dry a lot faster. I put a bunch on a drying rack which is actually my gro elevator, place I got them from I ordered 4 and they sent me 10
Hey, so I almost go by the snap method... I wait for them to start to feel like they are going to break up near the nugz....not down at the cut cuz that will part will dry faster.... Then once they feel close to breaking I jar em... About 4-6 days depending on how much air flow, heat, etc

And I use trays as well lined with wax paper....turning them every 4-5 hours. Photo below of the other two chopped... Almost fills the bottom of a 2×2 space.

IMG_20220503_061221448.jpg

Hey, so I almost go by the snap method... I wait for them to start to feel like they are going to break up near the nugz....not down at the cut cuz that will part will dry faster.... Then once they feel close to breaking I jar em... About 4-6 days depending on how much air flow, heat, etc

And I use trays as well lined with wax paper....turning them every 4-5 hours. Photo below of the other two chopped... Almost fills the bottom of a 2×2 space.

IMG_20220503_061221448.jpg
Shit I woulda put something down, they dry faster right. Thanx HH I’ll use your method., once their dried I put them in mason jars with boveda paks, that works great. I just gotta get it down when the buds are ready for the jars

Shit I woulda put something down, they dry faster right. Thanx HH I’ll use your method., once their dried I put them in mason jars with boveda paks, that works great. I just gotta get it down when the buds are ready for the jars
I use the wax paper cuz they're sticky as fuck to even touch... But yea man just wait for the upper section of each stem to get close to breaking and then your all good for jars....not allowing them to go full dry will also help with the humidity....but you do need to watch the to make sure they don't mold since they do have a bit of extra moisture content. Couple jar openings and a shake or three a day should prevent all of that.

I use the wax paper cuz they're sticky as fuck to even touch... But yea man just wait for the upper section of each stem to get close to breaking and then your all good for jars....not allowing them to go full dry will also help with the humidity....but you do need to watch the to make sure they don't mold since they do have a bit of extra moisture content. Couple jar openings and a shake or three a day should prevent all of that.
The wax paper is a good idea. Thank you

Hey all so this is an update on fluffy butts harvest... So as said before I literally don't give my plants water or food last two weeks-ish and I'm seeing this helps them dry so much faster...3-4 days as opposed to 6-7 days. So with that said all nugs dry stems kinda snap...kinda bend... But this is where I jar em and start my burp, shake, burp, shake, burp, close and let sit 2-3 daily until I feel it's ready.

But my previous wet weigh was 143.3g at chop with a mild wet trim. And I guessed I would be somewhere between 35.8g (%75 loss) and 71.6g (%50 loss).......well I was right...not the higher end of the percentages but after dry and trim she weighed in at 40g or 1oz-11g and that percentage of loss was 71.5%. I'm happy with the out come from what I've tried early, and I'll wait a bit and see how her flavors and taste come together.

I do have to add something tho.... I bought her started from a hydro shop.. it was their experiment in soil, the young couple running the place never grew in soil ....only hydro apparently :laugh: ...when I asked about it they said and I quote " idk man..we've never grown in soil before...... so since we have seeds we wanted to see what would happen"....so I asked to buy it they said yea....boom $10... I didn't expect anything from it cuz of how sickly and stunted it was for 2-2.5 weeks old...but like I always say don't give up on any of them....they always bounce back and will reward you with what they can........sorry for the story.

Ok this is the end of this journal.... Everyone is dried weighed and put in containers. I'm very happy with this grows weight. So for all three weighed separate and then totals added I am just under a quarter pound (111.3grams) :yahoo:

Not much to say but thank you everyone who joined me on this ride.... I know it was boring, no issues, no pest.....nothing.... Lol but y'all helped keep me motivated to make it perfect so thank you all.

But here's a pic of all the ladies in jars.

IMG_20220505_150635195.jpg

Congratulations on a very successful grow and harvest, Happy. You're doing something right to make it look that easy ;) :welldone:

Ok this is the end of this journal.... Everyone is dried weighed and put in containers. I'm very happy with this grows weight. So for all three weighed separate and then totals added I am just under a quarter pound (111.3grams) :yahoo:

Not much to say but thank you everyone who joined me on this ride.... I know it was boring, no issues, no pest.....nothing.... Lol but y'all helped keep me motivated to make it perfect so thank you all.

nice finish haz. you should be proud.

try get those buds out of the plastic container. go with glass and sealer lids always if you can. there are specialized lids for 3 and 5 gal buckets you can use for curing if doing large harvests. even then i recommend putting the bud in turkey bags before curing in the bucket.

nice finish haz. you should be proud.

try get those buds out of the plastic container. go with glass and sealer lids always if you can. there are specialized lids for 3 and 5 gal buckets you can use for curing if doing large harvests. even then i recommend putting the bud in turkey bags before curing in the bucket.
Hey thank you bluter I am very proud of my grow.... But that plastic container is only for last night ..I'm grabbing big bovida jars today after work.

And turkey bags? I am unfamiliar.
Nice work Happy!

NTH
Thank you NTH
WOW! Congratulations!
Lol yes wow compared to last grow which was a 1/3 of this one. But thank you

Yea but isn’t it a beautiful thing not to have issues or pests. I battled spider mites for 7 months in my first gro, I was exhausted it was nonstop . Your harvest is awesome, nugs look tasty

Yea but isn’t it a beautiful thing not to have issues or pests. I battled spider mites for 7 months in my first gro, I was exhausted it was nonstop . Your harvest is awesome, nugs look tasty
Yea I was super happy I had no issues.... But from what I see no one wants to follow a perfect journal lol seems everyone wants to watch chaos unfold :laugh: ....so perfect isn't always good.....seems the more I said things were great the less people followed:hmmmm:

And yea thanks the nugz are decent and everyone smokes great so far ...so after a cure....I should be in bliss.

Yea I was super happy I had no issues.... But from what I see no one wants to follow a perfect journal lol seems everyone wants to watch chaos unfold :laugh: ....so perfect isn't always good.....seems the more I said things were great the less people followed:hmmmm:

And yea thanks the nugz are decent and everyone smokes great so far ...so after a cure....I should be in bliss.
Hey there Happy. Stay Happy. Your nugz are beyond decent and this place is so busy when the 420 family isn’t saying much in your journal it means you are growing like a fekken boss.

At least that’s what I tell myself. Shit @Trala broke up with me for like four days!

Peace Happy!

NTH

Nice haul Mucker.
All nice solid looking buds.
Great work. :thumb:
Hope everything is going great my friend. :love:

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Hey there Happy. Stay Happy. Your nugz are beyond decent and this place is so busy when the 420 family isn’t saying much in your journal it means you are growing like a fekken boss.

At least that’s what I tell myself. Shit @Trala broke up with me for like four days!

Peace Happy!

NTH
I'm happy no worries :) just something I noticed ....and your 100% correct... Others need help so I shouldnt be so blah about things lol.
Nice haul Mucker.
All nice solid looking buds.
Great work. :thumb:
Hope everything is going great my friend. :love:

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill
Yessir not to much larf....but I'll make more skull butter with that and the trim:cheesygrinsmiley: .
And thanks bill I'm going to start another journal with one plant....I want to see how far I can push an auto....like fill a 2×4×5....I have a plan brewing for a straight horizontal training.

Peace Happy!

NTH
LIESSSS!

I never did!

And to Happy88, sorry I missed your action. Job well done.

Tag me in if you create another journal.

Back
Top Bottom