Hazmatz Happy Hut

Hey everyone I'm a back from my brief intermission, I finally have my supplies for grow and for mind :cool:. Since I'm an artist and I would like to incorporate that into this grow and I picked strains that will contrast nicely together. All three are hybrids non specific on the sativa/indica dominancy.

Grow set up:
* 2×4×5 non-sponsor mylar tent.
* 3 gallon fabric pots.
* (1) 70w non sponsor blurple led.
* (1) 95w P600 ViparSpectra dimmable led.
* (2) random fans, 1 for circulation and one for out take.
* (2) humidifiers one on the outside of tent as intake with cool humidity, and the other is inside and produces warm steam ( I will run this half days as it ramps the humidity quickly).
* Soil- ocean forest for transplant and I will be starting the seeds in happy frog.
* Nutrients- I'll be using the fox farms trio with the assistance of their cal-mag(bush doctor) along with hydro guard for root health.
*.....I know I'm missing something...but I'm sure I'll figure it out along the way lol:laugh:

Now for the seeds/strains:
* (1) started Trizzlerz autoflower about two weeks old.... So it should start to show sex in about two weeks.( Total life cycle is 72-80 days from seed to harvest)

* (1) Triks autoflower- hybrid ( total life cycle is 70-80 days from seed to harvest)

* (1) Whiskey Zulu autoflower-hybrid (total life cycle is 65 - 75 days from seed to harvest)

So below is "expected" colors of strains in bloom,seeds (non sponsored genetics), baby auto, and what I'm smokin on currently;).

But thanks for stopping I'm happy to have ya along for the ride.

GridArt_20220224_164642897~2.jpg

GridArt_20220224_164730293.jpg

IMG_20220224_164343898.jpg

IMG_20220224_172425083.jpg

And no tags as I have a hard time remembering specific screen names and I don't want to forget anyone ;) so thanks for finding me.

Back at ya.

It will soon gather pace mate.
I'm the same as you, I don't like tagging people.

Nice selection you've got. Looking forward to seeing them grow.

I'm not very good with autos. I get a joints worth out of them :laugh:
Saying that, I'm not good with photo plants either.. :laugh:

Back at ya.

It will soon gather pace mate.
I'm the same as you, I don't like tagging people.

Nice selection you've got. Looking forward to seeing them grow.

I'm not very good with autos. I get a joints worth out of them :laugh:
Saying that, I'm not good with photo plants either.. :laugh:
Hahaha hey we both have killed a not so good number of plants since I've been a member lol....so even a joints worth is like wooo-hooo I beat the man :rofl: but I'm to impatient for photoperiods...but maybe once I'm in a house and not an apartment I may reconsider.

Ok let's gooooooo. I gave the seeds a Epsom salt bath for a couple minutes and then drop one of each Whiskey Zulu and Triks into room temperature distilled water....hopefully with my practice I can get these on the first try.

IMG_20220224_210714282.jpg

Those are some interesting strains, and I'm gonna watch you grow 'em...If that's cool?
I've killed a few at this stage, hopefully, I can watch and learn how not to... :)

Let's see since October it's 4 ladies and 1 herm sent to pot Valhalla lol thankfully I was able to get three to harvest. but yea absolutely you can follow along... I know nothing about these strains so we will see how they grow.

good start.

Grow set up:

it's a bit tight once you subtract head room for the lights. are you incorporating training ?

* 3 gallon fabric pots.

a five gallon may work a bit better for you in the long term. i realize you're trying to keep them small. there's fewer ph and root issues in a bigger pot.

* (1) 95w P600 @ViparSpectra dimmable led.

you're always gonna want to upgrade lighting. that sorta never ends.

are you scrubbing ? you'll be creating a fair amount of odour. curious about the state of the ventilation and extraction.

* (2) humidifiers one on the outside of tent as intake with cool humidity, and the other is inside and produces warm steam ( I will run this half days as it ramps the humidity quickly).

are you in a desert ? that seems super overkill. particularly since you'll need every cm of real estate in that tent. i'm currently growing with an ambient rh of 18% with no worries.

* Soil- ocean forest for transplant and I will be starting the seeds in happy frog.
* Nutrients- I'll be using the fox farms trio with the assistance of their cal-mag(bush doctor) along with hydro guard for root health.

hydroguard is probably not necessary with your soil choices. it won't hurt to run it, but you could probably forgo the expense and never miss a beat.

looks interesting. i just started some autos as well. i'll pop in from time to time.

Great start @HappyHazmat88 I'm in! Love the gnomes ;)

Happy Growing.

good start.

it's a bit tight once you subtract head room for the lights. are you incorporating training ?

a five gallon may work a bit better for you in the long term. i realize you're trying to keep them small. there's fewer ph and root issues in a bigger pot.

you're always gonna want to upgrade lighting. that sorta never ends.

are you scrubbing ? you'll be creating a fair amount of odour. curious about the state of the ventilation and extraction.

are you in a desert ? that seems super overkill. particularly since you'll need every cm of real estate in that tent. i'm currently growing with an ambient rh of 18% with no worries.

hydroguard is probably not necessary with your soil choices. it won't hurt to run it, but you could probably forgo the expense and never miss a beat.

looks interesting. i just started some autos as well. i'll pop in from time to time.
Hey bluter thanks for stopping.

For the height yes I will be doing training everyone fit perfect last grow except one I bent the tallest cola over and all was good.

Didn't know that more dirt would lessen the chances of issues...so I will address that asap and buy some 5 gl fabric pots.

The light I just got the VIPARSPECTRA a couple months back...when I get taxes I will be getting a better light...I'm always trying to improve the set up... Idk if you recall I started in a corner with foil wrapped cardboard under like a 20-30w light...so I'm getting there lol

For the fans I'm not worried about the smell everyone in apt smokes so as soon as you enter the downstairs door it smells dank lol

And no I'm not in a desert lol but it is really dry here so if I don't have both humidifiers I'm below 10% on average...and that's why I made the low humidity thread..

And for the hydro guard it was recommended to me to help with some issues on the last grow...so I figured I'd stick with it and keep using since it did help a little with the issues I was having.....I think lol

But I am open to suggestion always....so thank you

Hey everyone I'm a back from my brief intermission, I finally have my supplies for grow and for mind :cool:. Since I'm an artist and I would like to incorporate that into this grow and I picked strains that will contrast nicely together. All three are hybrids non specific on the sativa/indica dominancy.

Grow set up:
* 3 gallon fabric pots.
* (1) 95w P600 @ViparSpectra dimmable led.
*.....I know I'm missing something...but I'm sure I'll figure it out along the way lol:laugh:

Now for the seeds/strains:
* (1) started Trizzlerz autoflower about two weeks old.... So it should start to show sex in about two weeks.( Total life cycle is 72-80 days from seed to harvest)

* (1) Triks autoflower- hybrid ( total life cycle is 70-80 days from seed to harvest)

* (1) Whiskey Zulu autoflower-hybrid (total life cycle is 65 - 75 days from seed to harvest)

So below is "expected" colors of strains in bloom,seeds (non sponsored genetics), baby auto, and what I'm smokin on currently;).

But thanks for stopping I'm happy to have ya along for the ride.

GridArt_20220224_164642897~2.jpg

GridArt_20220224_164730293.jpg

IMG_20220224_164343898.jpg

IMG_20220224_172425083.jpg

And no tags as I have a hard time remembering specific screen names and I don't want to forget anyone ;) so thanks for finding me.
Hey Happy how are you doing Mucker.
Another soil grow Another sign. :rofl:
When are you going throw some coco in a pot and see how much fun it is? ;)
The bus have any seats left? :popcorn:

Stay safe
Bill

Hey Happy how are you doing Mucker.
Another soil grow Another sign. :rofl:
When are you going throw some coco in a pot and see how much fun it is? ;)
The bus have any seats left? :popcorn:

Stay safe
Bill
Always room for you bill lol but let me get a full handle on soil....like a grow with minimal issues and then I'll branch out....but that sign will forever be a part of my tent...no exceptions.

I was wondering when you'd bless this thread with your presence lol pull up a seat get comfy
Did you see your profile post? I was waiting for a tag and then saw it pop up on my feed! I wasn't on here at all yesterday so I've been catching up all day

Nope sorry I did not tag anyone as I didnt want anyone to feel slighted for no tag.... But that's how it's been for me few days off here and 100's of notifications... But none are for me. Lol

Back
Top Bottom