Head games

Jackalope

Now that I have finally got around to selfing Headband and making hybrids. I find that I have really missed the boat on a few hybrids. This could be a whole family of strains. Here are just a few strains I could have done.

Great Head, Great White Shark x Headband
Red Head, Red Diesel x Headband.
White Head, The White x Headband
Black Head, Black Domina x Headband
Shit Head, Dog Shit x Headband. (Yes there really was a strain called Dog Shit)
And so many more LOL.

Naming strains can be a lot of fun I don't know why some breeders screw it up so bad. All it takes is a little imagination and maybe a lawsuit or two LMAO.

Naming strains can be a lot of fun I don't know why some breeders screw it up so bad. All it takes is a little imagination and maybe a lawsuit or two LMAO.

Carmen Electra - This strain has a stunning bottom end, but the top is a little frightening in good light and its flowers are known to be a little loose. Nonetheless, it is truly a popular strain that has been sampled by everyone in the universe other than my brother and myself (and I'm not too sure about him).

Yeah, that'd might incur a libel lawsuit.

Which the judge would throw out ;) .

Now that I have finally got around to selfing Headband and making hybrids. I find that I have really missed the boat on a few hybrids. This could be a whole family of strains. Here are just a few strains I could have done.

Shit Head, Dog Shit x Headband. (Yes there really was a strain called Dog Shit)

I’ll give them a go on naming them

James Woods for his sexual history and former show, Shark. 2nd choice would be Jaws3D
Raggedy Anne
Frosty the Snowman
Dominatrix, Black Panther, Wakanda or Sex Panther
Shit Head, Dog Shit x Headband.
Mr. Hanky, Chocolate Starfish, or Asshole

I reserve all rights if used . . . Or some of them seeds :ganjamon:

Nice try LMAO. Lots of strains are named like that. People associated it with things they know. Thing is those things don't pop up in other people's mind. So the name ends up meaning nothing to most people.

I wouldn't even consider a strain called James Woods. LMAO Who cares about someone else's sexual history. What is more is why would that come up in a pot strain name.

They're still better than a lot of what's out there.

This wasn't the plan when I started this thread but it happened. LMAO Made " Killer Head " yesterday.

The fact that I had reversed a Headband clone for pollen might have got my head on this subject. This hybrid wasn't on the list.

Someone posted a picture of a dried male bud busted up in a solo cup where they harvested the pollen from the sides of the cup. I wanted to see this for myself and dried one branch. This plant is almost dead and I wanted something to do with the last of the pollen if it is there. The branch had finally dried so I tried it. Plenty of stuff stuck to the sides of the cup. I didn't see tons of yellow pollen everywhere but it looks like some was there. My best choice for it at this time is to pollinate a branch or 2 of the best plant in the tent. That plant was Killer Queen. How this will work out in the end who knows. Tell then I am just going to giggle about a strain called

Killer Head.

Nice try LMAO. Lots of strains are named like that. People associated it with things they know. Thing is those things don't pop up in other people's mind. So the name ends up meaning nothing to most people.

That's how I feel about most strain names anymore. I like the strain name to be a witty reflection of it's lineage. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom