Head shops in SC and NC?

greensboro has some of the best head shops in nc. theres organized confusions on chapman. glitters on downtown. but if you want some sweet ass deals and nice pieces. go to asheville. to me asheville is like NC's amsterdam. very relax hippie town. walk any direction downtown and you'll bound to find a head shop.

Hand down, no doubt about it Smoke Rings Smoke Shop has the best selection on the planet. I jizzed myself a little when I walked in(ha ha).They have every kind of pipe you could want! I have been to most of the shops around and this one takes them all!!! I got a sick deal on a phire with 3 perks (was $350 and he hooked me up at $280 with a pouch!!) They have small hand pipes, hookhas, vaporizers, papers and blunt wraps, scales, grinders and he even gave me a FREE T-shrit!!!!! They are on W. Lee St. by Beef Buger right next to Sacred Art Tattoos.(If you need some ink check them out!)

I was also looking for a smoke shop in the area the other day and I came across a new place called smoke rings. I gotta say I have never seen so many pipes and waterpipes in my life. Their selection was out of control and the guy working was very nice and helpful. It didnt hurt that he gave me a great deal on the piece I bought either. If you are in the greensboro area I highly recommend you check it out. 1008 W Lee st Greensboro NC

I bought a pegasus bong from this shop years ago.Don't know if they're still open but I'll never forget it.You walk into the foyer,they buzz you in.The door locks behind you and you have to get buzzed out.Was a lil pricey back then but they had a wide selection of goodies.

Black Dragon's Rock & Roll Shop (Black Dragon's Smoke Shop)
3627 E Ash St
Goldsboro, NC 27534

Phone: (919) 778-7491

I live in good ol' jacksonville, and there are a few if u are willing to drive 30-45 minutes...we have one here in town across from the mall...its ok...nothin too special but they do have a decent selection of bowls. BUT as people have already mentioned wilmington and morehead city both have an Expressions. They have anything u would possibly need. Cheap too!

Hey -I happen to own a tobacco shop in Carrboro NC. We have locally made Glass pipes and Water pipes. They range in price from $10- $400! We also serve fair trade coffee and tea, sandwiches, and skatebaords T-shirts, jewelry and incense! Come check us out!
Looking Glass
601 w. Main st.
Carrboro NC 27510
(919)-976-9398

If you are looking for high-end pyrex glass, we're not quite there yet, as far as store inventory. We mainly have high quality Kaos soft glass, acrylic and ceramic WP, metal/wood/glass HP, digital scales, safe cans, etc. etc. However, pyrex pieces can be custom ordered, and we will have store inventory in the future. We are planning to make a ROOR purchase (the real ones) before Thanksgiving. We get new stuff in every week, but it all seems to fly off the shelves before we have time to blink. Your best bet is to be there early Saturday morning 8-9AM for 1st dibs, or call us after 7PM on Friday and ask what we have new that week. The word-of-mouth buzz is about our prices. Half or less than you can find anywhere else locally on every single piece or item. Definitely worth the trip if you're looking to save. We are located at "The Flea" a/k/a "29 Flea" or "O'Henry Flea", on Hwy. 29 in Greensboro, just after the Cone Blvd. exit heading north, or just before Cone heading south from Reidsville/Danville. Parking is better early, kind of a pain when the market is packed. Ok to park in the Antiques store parking lot (owned by The Flea), just don't park anywhere in the grassy area between the highway and service road, you will get a ticket. We are INSIDE the building, in the back right corner (booth 150). Visit our MySpace for more info and contact. All products are intended for tobacco use only, and not offered to anyone under the age of 18. Please be aware that within the store, we must refuse sale to anyone using slang terms or references to any illegal substances. Thanks for understanding.

I live in good ol' jacksonville, and there are a few if u are willing to drive 30-45 minutes...we have one here in town across from the mall...its ok...nothin too special but they do have a decent selection of bowls. BUT as people have already mentioned wilmington and morehead city both have an Expressions. They have anything u would possibly need. Cheap too!

Hey. I recently moved to "Jville" and was told of this shop across from the mall, I went in search of it, with no luck. I tried putting it in the gps, but I really didnt know what to put it under. So if you could give me the exact name of the shop, thatd be great!

Thanks.

A great selection of glass waterpipes, handpipes and accessories can be found at the following locations:

Kitsch
2526 Hillsborough Street, Suite 105
Raleigh, Nc 27607

Althea's Attic
420 Eastwood Road
Wilmington, Nc 28403

Why not try Expressions in Boone 828-262-1816
Greensboro 336-279-8282
Greenville 252-321-8700
Morehead 252-726-9698
Salisbury 704-633-8686
Wilmington 910-793-0203
They have a nice selection and friendly staff

Hand down, no doubt about it Smoke Rings Smoke Shop has the best selection on the planet. I jizzed myself a little when I walked in(ha ha).They have every kind of pipe you could want! I have been to most of the shops around and this one takes them all!!! I got a sick deal on a phire with 3 perks (was $350 and he hooked me up at $280 with a pouch!!) They have small hand pipes, hookhas, vaporizers, papers and blunt wraps, scales, grinders and he even gave me a FREE T-shrit!!!!! They are on W. Lee St. by Beef Buger right next to Sacred Art Tattoos.(If you need some ink check them out!)

yeahhh..no. smoke rings has some cool stuff, but everything in there has some sort of defect. ever wonder why his deals are "OMG $250 OFF!!"
i would look at getting hand pipes there, but for water pipes and anything else i'd go to Expressions. so dont jizz yaself anymore, you got ripped off.

I was down in Wilmington and checked out a couple of the shops expecting to get raped in the wallet for something I can find back home for cheaper but was pleasantly surprised by Far Out downtown on fourth street. They blow their own glass and have an awesome selection of tubes at more than fair prices. I picked up a throw away for my trip that i now don't want to give up because it was such a good deal

bagseed- thanx havent been in years but [ive been to the end]. two hour ride from here. it may be small town but its all we had.

man its ok to order off line its a tobacco product remember lol it ok to order off line its the other things u gotta be worried about so dont sweat it

if any one says anything u use it for tabacco

^^ This is very good advice for all headshops; assuming you goal is not be thrown out ;)

Never mention MJ inside, all it does is put them at risk

Same for Hydro stores. You both know what you're using the product for - no need to say it out loud and cause problems ;)

I live in havelock nc near the coast and there's plenty around here but my fiance' livesw in greenville and I know where Expressions is but thats about it does anyone know of any good headshops to try there has to be some somewhere considering its a big college town hook a brother up

Back
Top Bottom