420 Magazine Background

Headache

ibchiefn

so i got busted the other day and havent smoked in a day....i usually smoke a couple grams in a regular day....i have this really small headache that will not go away with advil or anything like that....do you think its from not smoking?

thanx!

JMo15

I don't know about headaches, but I get anxiety when I wait a long time before smoking again :(

HalfPint

I want to know the answer as well.

I smoke daily and when I cant I get migraines that make me want to gouge my eyes out..

spenceje

My guess would be that the headaches are more of a sign of mental dependence rather then a physical one....... not that I would truly know.

Cozmo

I have had Migraines for a long time and the only thing I have found to make them go away is to smoke a little herb. I try to smoke a little every day to keep those nasty headaches away.

ibchiefn maybe you should try to smoke a little bit and see if that helps.
I know you said you were busted but maybe just maybe you could sneek a toke.

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior
If you smoke regularly on a daily basis and then stop suddenly, your body will go through changes as the body adjusts to not having THC in it's system. This change normally takes 3 days and you will notice an increase in blood pressure, sleep disturbance, loss of appetite, and a return to normal REM sleep with associated dreams. All symptoms abate after three days. The headaches you are experiencing should pass in this timeframe. Should the headaches continue, I would suggest you speak with your GP.

JMo15

GP = Doctor, I'm assuming.

And I would try taking Excedrin or drinking caffeinated drinks if you get headaches and can't smoke. Caffeine will normally do the trick for me, and I get HORRIBLE migraines around my "girl time".

onwi

sometimes when i smoke, some of my muscles contract and act spasmodically. and when i have an ache at the back of my neck it sometimes becomes a slight headache...

not sure whether this might be ur problem as well...

ZedRules

If you smoke regularly on a daily basis and then stop suddenly, your body will go through changes as the body adjusts to not having THC in it's system. This change normally takes 3 days and you will notice an increase in blood pressure, sleep disturbance, loss of appetite, and a return to normal REM sleep with associated dreams. All symptoms abate after three days. The headaches you are experiencing should pass in this timeframe. Should the headaches continue, I would suggest you speak with your GP.

Thanks for the info Moose! I hope you are right because August 1st I stop for good (that is until my agreement is over)...When I was hopsitalized for 5 days in late April, I was dry 6 days & I had no appetite, was very irritable and couldn't sleep well even with pills. I think it is mainly psychological because I get so much pleasure from it, not just relief.

Lady Pothead

Anytime you quit anything cold turkey, you are going to have some withdrawals. The best thing you can do is drink a lot of water to help flush out your system, and eat well. No crap!

A small toke would probably help, but if you've been busted, keep it small and discreat.

The Lady

Top Bottom