Headache

ibchiefn

so i got busted the other day and havent smoked in a day....i usually smoke a couple grams in a regular day....i have this really small headache that will not go away with advil or anything like that....do you think its from not smoking?

thanx!

I don't know about headaches, but I get anxiety when I wait a long time before smoking again :(

I want to know the answer as well.

I smoke daily and when I cant I get migraines that make me want to gouge my eyes out..

My guess would be that the headaches are more of a sign of mental dependence rather then a physical one....... not that I would truly know.

I have had Migraines for a long time and the only thing I have found to make them go away is to smoke a little herb. I try to smoke a little every day to keep those nasty headaches away.

ibchiefn maybe you should try to smoke a little bit and see if that helps.
I know you said you were busted but maybe just maybe you could sneek a toke.

If you smoke regularly on a daily basis and then stop suddenly, your body will go through changes as the body adjusts to not having THC in it's system. This change normally takes 3 days and you will notice an increase in blood pressure, sleep disturbance, loss of appetite, and a return to normal REM sleep with associated dreams. All symptoms abate after three days. The headaches you are experiencing should pass in this timeframe. Should the headaches continue, I would suggest you speak with your GP.

GP = Doctor, I'm assuming.

And I would try taking Excedrin or drinking caffeinated drinks if you get headaches and can't smoke. Caffeine will normally do the trick for me, and I get HORRIBLE migraines around my "girl time".

sometimes when i smoke, some of my muscles contract and act spasmodically. and when i have an ache at the back of my neck it sometimes becomes a slight headache...

not sure whether this might be ur problem as well...

If you smoke regularly on a daily basis and then stop suddenly, your body will go through changes as the body adjusts to not having THC in it's system. This change normally takes 3 days and you will notice an increase in blood pressure, sleep disturbance, loss of appetite, and a return to normal REM sleep with associated dreams. All symptoms abate after three days. The headaches you are experiencing should pass in this timeframe. Should the headaches continue, I would suggest you speak with your GP.

Thanks for the info Moose! I hope you are right because August 1st I stop for good (that is until my agreement is over)...When I was hopsitalized for 5 days in late April, I was dry 6 days & I had no appetite, was very irritable and couldn't sleep well even with pills. I think it is mainly psychological because I get so much pleasure from it, not just relief.

Anytime you quit anything cold turkey, you are going to have some withdrawals. The best thing you can do is drink a lot of water to help flush out your system, and eat well. No crap!

A small toke would probably help, but if you've been busted, keep it small and discreat.

The Lady

Back
Top Bottom