Headroom Incident By Gwhunran 2022

Wow luckily you did this grow with 420 so I didn’t miss it . One question though did you enter one of those buds in the contest because you have some winners. I’ve got a lot of catching up to do here at 420 luckily I got a hold of your signature or I wouldn’t have caught this one .

Thanks West,
This one was different. One of them threw a pollen pod and there are some seeds. It makes the rosin making a challenge. I ended up making bubble hash out of some cured buds that I'd intended to squeeze and it made the most beautiful blond with a great taste.
I think I am going to start curing my bubble hash material instead of freezing it right away after harvest. I think the added green of the uncured material contributes to negative taste in the hash.

I've been thinking the same thing. My next harvest I'm going to leave more leaves (especially the tric-covered ones) on the stems when drying. After drying I'll either use a screen to get the keif or I can just press the trim. Either way it has got to be easier than making ice hash, then drying, them pressing.

Back
Top Bottom