Heads Up Sonoff Users

Mayne

hey people, just giving you a heads up, the Sonoff wirless timers are NOT working. The system uses E-Welink, and they are basicly done, as far as i can see, everyone having issues for a few months. I was trying to reset my timers for 18/6 and now, i cant get into the app to adjust the timer. They work for the time i set months ago, but as of now, no adjustments can be made because the E/welink is dead in the water. So, what does that mean>? I have no freakin clue, but its aggrivating for sure, can tell you that.. I should of went the zigbee route, SMH..

SO, just so you guys know, this is what is happening with these timers. If you have any suggestions, or you can still log into your E/welink app., let me know..

Ive looked at support, and they dont even send the verification codes out anymore, and there is no support, or even writebacks from complaints.

ugg.

Phew, well, found out the updates pretty much is garbage, and is messed up. Luckily, I forgot i had the app on my phone, that I never update the apps on, and low and behold, it worked. SO, dont update, and if you dont have E/Welink yet, because you just got your sonoff, well, the apps dont work as of now. SO heads up anyways.

Back
Top Bottom