Headshop in South Africa?

stickysoldier

If you are looking for a Headshop in South Africa theres one called Green Smoke Room.
South Africa's Trusted Online Headshop!
They sell quality Bongs, Pipes, Rolling Papers, Digital Scales, Accessories and more.

Whats more ? They have unbeatable prices compared to other international stores:

Check them out!

:Rasta::peacetwo:

Hey dude,
I'm from Durban,was wondering were I could get my hands on some decent seeds here in SA.I lived in the UK for 5 years and grew there with big success and have come back now and it kills me that you cant get any decent strains here like the "blue berry's and hazes "etc
Let me know sticky soldier
Thanks
Sean(ganja goblin)

hey hr ganja goblin...
your post was long ago...im sure u in the game now...i also started growing about a week,looking for some good strains in this durban area...everybody is so quite...nobody likes to help,all wana goof alone...

help a brother out...

cheers

Hey dude,
I'm from Durban,was wondering were I could get my hands on some decent seeds here in SA.I lived in the UK for 5 years and grew there with big success and have come back now and it kills me that you cant get any decent strains here like the "blue berry's and hazes "etc
Let me know sticky soldier
Thanks
Sean(ganja goblin)
Hey sean.. r u still growing. Am also near durbs

hey hr ganja goblin...
your post was long ago...im sure u in the game now...i also started growing about a week,looking for some good strains in this durban area...everybody is so quite...nobody likes to help,all wana goof alone...

help a brother out...

cheers
Banshee how u doing.. hows ur growing going?

Back
Top Bottom