Headshops

Dankdeadhead

Hey does anyone know of any good head shops in the denver area?

:peace:

wheres head of state at?

Head of State

By chance I stumbled apon head of State...

What a great smokeshop! I ended up getting a mini steam roller for like 7 bucks. :bongrip:
I just got back and just started to use it, so far awesome!!
I'd recommend that place.

I have never been to Denver, but you might try Curious Coffee Co. on 16th Ave. or the Head Quarters on Marioun St. or Herbal Daze on Colfax Ave. and there is Freaky's tattoo on Leetsdale Dr. Like Ralph Wiggum said try using Google and you could have found this out faster than it took to make this post.

Yeah I used google, I was on my way to Rocky mountain pipeline, when I saw head of state. I remebered somebody here mentioning something about it and decided to give it a try... Boy am I happy I did that... :bongrip:

Nope. Least if I did I was unaware of it. haha

:bongrip:

Why?

Thats good to know.. Maybe some day I'll check it out. :bongrip:

:laughtwo: Thanks moose...

:bongrip:

hey their buddy:Rasta: got something for ya......

:passitleft:

Only if you live in pa.. :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

Sorry man, dont take it personal. But pa has seem mean laws. They are the reason tommy chong got put in prison..

ohh yeah not to mention I got arrested for rolling papers in that state :smokin:

ohh yeah not to mention I got arrested for rolling papers in that state :smokin:

Get out of here, thats some shit. I hope no charges were filled cause I know their legal, u can buy them at rite aid here. P.A. does fucking blow, i was pretty sure about Chong and I myself am entwined with the legal system after being watched by a cop for hours (without knowing) and then being pulled over for some bullshit reason. The real screwed up shit is that I know I'm right but if I fought it and lost, i lose probation, go to jail and it wouldn't get expunged.

The real screwed up shit is that I know I'm right but if I fought it and lost, i lose probation, go to jail and it wouldn't get expunged.

^^^^^ Thats how they get you man... And yes they did file charges and I was convicted of having paraphanlia on me, and the paraphanlia was a pack of e z papers... I had no herb or anything on me... They gave me 6 months unsupervised probation.. But its still on my record in pa as having paraphanlia.. Bullshit. Fuck Pa... (No offense again man)
Ohh yeah did I mention they also gave me a 750 $ bail, so I sat in jail for 3 days for a fucking pack of rolling papers??? :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom