Heady's Redemption x 6 with T5 Veg & JD Lighting 600w E Ballast x 2

Thanks all, feeling all warm and fuzzy...room smells delicious!! :high-five:

Light addicts "Back Building" will continue to be used in my grows as well as The Capn's "Cloning in rockwool" techniques.

Will be back building both sky's and both Plushberry's this morning, Blackberry's just received there wk 4 nutes and LA Con received a full flush and molasses.

Temps remain 81* high, 76* low and 35% to 45% humidity.

Following the Capn cloning in rockwool here's my quick pictorial with Clones off the Blue cheese from this morning...

1/2 gal distilled water
2 tsp aqua shield
1/2 tsp big bloom
1/8 tsp rapid start

0011736.JPG

Mixed it up and ph'd to 5.7

0071233.JPG

Then placed 1 cup into a pint mason jar for clone cuts and added the rockwool cubes maintaining 5.5 to 5.8

0021739.JPG

0051486.JPG

Dipped in rooting compound, into rockwool and into the dome with the blackberry's
Blacks on left, Blues on the right.

0091011.JPG

Very nice tutorial Heady :thumb:

That Rapid Start stuff is awesome...I use it for my seedlings and clones too...just one or two drops per feeding...it's the Willow extract that makes all the difference IMHO...side story about a Weeping Willow tree...I removed one twice...when I was 17 I I climbed and took down an 80' tall willow...the customer was an older lady and she wanted the butt log left at about 30-35' high for a clothes line that went to her second story deck so I removed everything and left the log standing about 30 feet...10 years later she called me back to remove the tree again...it was 70' tall'!!!...willow is the most hardy and prolific tree I have ever seen

Update......4/12/14

Harvested LA Con last sunday and jarred her up last night....best guess with this huge thick triced monster yielded 6+ oz's. Took a test smoke last night and the mrs and I were overcome with how potent she turned out....Awesome!!

Plushberry and skywalker continue to deal with mites on a few select sugar leafs but so far nothing detrimental to the grow...harvest will be in 2 weeks and looking excellent.

The two Blackberry Kushes are amazing deep dark leaves and the big wide fat fan leaves the trade mark of most indicas...and she is throwing pistals everywhere entering day 1 of week 2 in flower tomorrow.

Spending the day outside gardening and prepping today, then a day at the coast tomorrow for some relaxation.

:Namaste:

Pic update....

The 2 Plushberry's approx 1-2 weeks for harvest

0021755.JPG

The 2 Skywalkers approx 1-2 weeks for harvest

0031674.JPG

The 2 Blackberry's week 2 of flower

0051495.JPG

0041584.JPG

The 2 Blue Cheese, topped and waiting for outdoor temps to stabilize.

0061319.JPG

0071245.JPG

Heady, those 2 blue cheeses are going to be MASSIVE! About when were you thinking on getting them situated outdoor, mid may? Exciting :high-five:

Yup, most likely after mothers day to ensure no chance of a late spring morning frost.

Taking a chance and putting lsd plant out today. Noticed a few knats in that. guy. Potatos on others just to be sure! N
Knew i shouldnt have taken that plant. Damn ff soil :)

Love outdoor....and I have yet to ever have a problem with FF soils :high-five:

Unfortunately this journal was abandoned as work and disaster set in.

We were hit with real world issues and with work getting in the way and a mite problem that caused the grow to be shut down yet again.
I have now added A/C to the mix and just restarted the room 3 days ago.

I am lurking and following just no time to be here or to keep a journal at this time.

Thanks to the members who helped along the way, mods can move this one to completed journals please.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us, Heady.

Sorry about how things turned out, but the future sounds good :goodluck:
Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :tokin:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

When life affords you the time, feel free to start a new grow journal here: Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom