Healing Oasis

Thread starter #1
I'm in my late 70s living with several different disabling diseases, including a brain tumor. Med MJ is a definite part of my program, but long before the haresting and curing of 6 lush indica ladies now at 6-7ft+, the healing comes from the relationship with the grove out back. The sight alone picks up my spirits (and the bare space left drops em down after the harvest but probably helps to spur planning next year's crop.)

I'll give away most and that's a good part of the fun as well.

And then there's the vaping and eating meds that work medically without the downsides of alternatives.

Peace

Blew Hiller

I'm in my late 70s living with several different disabling diseases, including a brain tumor. Med MJ is a definite part of my program, but long before the haresting and curing of 6 lush indica ladies now at 6-7ft+, the healing comes from the relationship with the grove out back. The sight alone picks up my spirits (and the bare space left drops em down after the harvest but probably helps to spur planning next year's crop.) I'll give away most and that's a good part of the fun as well. And then there's the vaping and eating meds that work medically without the downsides of alternatives. Peace
Agreed...I get the most pleasure out of the nurturing. :peace: