Healing Stopped? Receptors Saturated? Please I need your advice

iversonpi

Hi everyone,

I´m on oil my Hodgking Lymphoma for a month and a half with a very good improvents.

Now i´m on 2 grams daily and i have developed a tolerance to the high, so i can take a 0,5 without feeling great sensations (something i feel but not remarkable). Well, since a days ago like i´m not getting better, and some lymph node is as "growing".

So, i wonder if you know if the receptors are quite saturated (i suppose cb1 at least) the oil could not be working? I feel like at this moment it isn´t working like before...

If i´m saturared, what can i do?:

I take a green cup daily and 3 eggc capsules
I take Cinanamos and Boswellia

Another option is to stop taking the oil to clean the receptors for a days, But i don´t know if it´s a good idea, and dont´how many days should i stoppe or if it´s better to decrease the dosage but never stop completely ...

Thanks a lot

Best regards

Re: Healing Stopped? Receptors Saturated? Please i need your help

Hi iversonpi,

Two grams a day digesting the concentrate and your immuned to the high? In posts I've stated theatdigesting the oil and taking the oil properly (tacking) is night and day when it comes to healing. Nothing to do with your receptors being saturated. We have discussed this before. When you tack you don't feel nothing like you do when simply digesting. People do not get it for the most part. You didn't give the tacking method a long enough chance. You told me when you tried it you didn't feel much of anything but felt better health wise. Now your back to ingesting which is the method I have stated does not have the healing properties of taking the oil correctly. Remember, you ask me the difference before. You shouldn't stop taking the oil and why on earth would you need TWO grams a day?
A gram a day at most. Have you checked your potency levels on your concentrate? I honestly don't think I could take two grams of day on my concentrate and feel healthy. I know you have read the dosing instructions and I've advised you before of the difference between digesting the oil without tacking properly.

The only other thing that would effect the oil not working (if taken properly) is not hydrating or eating properly and lack of sleep. If just digesting I explained the oil doesn't work the same way and the wellness/healing feeling goes away. Reconsider your application method and get back on track. You need no more than a gram a day unless you have a couple of weeks to live, if that the case? Please update me on your strain/strains in your concentrate. Please make sure you take your concentrate before you eat and before any other meds you take. Thanks

420 Motoco:Namaste:

Hi Motoco,

First I have to apologize, I just review the answers you gave me last time and I see that I did not understand correctly.

Maybe it was my level of English, but I was certainly more than I thought affected by the oil.

Now I see how bad I have taken the oil, I'm always taking in vegetable capsules, often failure.

With my current situation as I do? take around two grams per day but not now as you start taking it properly, do you help please?

Regarding the oil test, I still do not know where I can do it in Spain, so I have not any result. Concerning varieties can now be obtained:

Critical plus dinafem
Sour diesel
Cheese
Blue moon
CBD Shark

What do you think? while I am planning to grow my own varieties, I have almost done.

How could i start taking again the oil correctly? rice again a great many times?

thanks for your help!!!!

No worries comrade. I'm sure I'm at fault also, lol. Its all good. Let's get you back on track. At least you know now that ingesting without taking the oil correctly does not have the same healing properties. Proof is in the pudding as they say.

I would pick the Critical plus dinafem mixed with CBD Shark (pretty close specs to Harlequin). If your making your own concentrate blend 1 ounce of Critical to a 1/2 ounce of CBD Shark (ratio 2-1. 2 parts critical to one part Shark) into the mixing pitcher (before the quick wash). Proceed to make your oil.
Nighttime concentrate appears to be Cheese stating it is mostly Indica. Make this separate using only this strain.
You could decide which strain is the most potent in THC and mix with the CBD Shark. Nighttime would be the mostly Indica strain.

Dosing regimen; 1. Daytime dose of blend. 1 grain of rice- daytime oil after you eat breakfast.
2. 1 grain of rice -daytime oil same as 1.
3. 1 grain of rice- daytime same as 1.
4. Eat lunch first then 1 grain of rice- daytime afterwards
5. 1 grain of rice -daytime
6. 1 grain of rice- daytime * take a tiny amount 1/4 grain of rice of Indica (night time oil ten minutes after you take right after your daytime). Prepping you for sleep.
7. 1 grain of rice -daytime and a half of rice of nighttime Indica 10 minutes after you take your daytime.
8. 1 grain of nighttime Indica for sleep taken about 1 hour before bed. If you do not feel tired enough a booster of a half grain of rice.

It will stay this way until healed. Starting over right now. I know the taste sucks, but, know this, it is KILLING cancer and that is your mission. Once in a routine it will become much easier. Make sure you drink a lot of water. Anytime you feel nauseous or hungry you drink and eat. A strict regimen is required as far as schedule goes.

Any questions, please ask. Keep us posted please.

420 Motoco :Namaste:

Good Morning!

Now i have clear the procedure Motoco, i´m going to visit the cannabis association to order the bud for tomorrow, how they have no probelms :).

Can you help with the diet too? i guess it´s importat but there are so different approachs that i need some help too.

Have a good day and many thankssss

Best wishes!!!

Hi iversonpi,

Awesome, we need to get you cured. I love checking out different MJ, smelling, little squeeze, smell again. One time I actually looked at a small nug of 'scarface' while the bud-tender was watching and popped it in my mouth, she freaked out and started laughing. Of course I bought some, but the look on her face was priceless, :) I almost threw up showing off. I never tried that again, lol.

I am no expert on diet but I have learned quit a bit using the concentrate. This will probably arouse some people who are well versed on this. I eat what I want. I include fruits, veggies, have a morning juicer (strawberry's, banana, blueberry's mixed in with some plain yogurt). Other than that as mentioned I eat what I like. The key is that I eat small portions 5-6 times a day. Your food digest so much better. I learned moderation from my Wife's grandmother (99.5 years old and could of lived longer, just outlived everyone she knew). My favorite beverage is water. One of the most important things for your body.

Do you need weight gain or weight loss? Most people think cancer will make you lose weight, not necessary true. Chemo is different of course because of the nausea side effect and same with the pain meds for chemo treatment/recovery.

With the concentrated oil you can control exactly how you want your health, no matter what you want to eat. Sativa for weight loss (takes about a month, depending on your system), Indica for weight gain. I went from 207 lbs to 174 in one year, naturally in a healthy way. At 6'2" it seemed skinny, but actually its the weight for my height and I have zero body fat.

The concentrated oil is very addicting mentally. You actually get addicted to feeling healthier. I never thought I would be saying something like this, but true. Once your cancer is gone. We will get you in the best health of your life. Life, something everyone takes for granted. Do not live like this. Live like there is no tomorrow, its promised to no one.

Happy shopping today comrade!

Good Morning!

Now i have clear the procedure Motoco, i´m going to visit the cannabis association to order the bud for tomorrow, how they have no probelms :).

Can you help with the diet too? i guess it´s importat but there are so different approachs that i need some help too.

Have a good day and many thankssss

Best wishes!!!

Good Afternoon Motoco,

This is my second day following your dosage suggestion, i have to tell you that i feel better and i don´t use more than a 1 gram per day, i take a grain rice 6-8 times.

I have a problem sleeping, my oil has been made with critical+ and sour diesel i think, both has sativa characteristics so i understad the incoming sleep problem. I though that this critical was indica, but it 75% sativa.

Today the cannabis association is close, so i´ll visit them possibly tomorrow and i need to get a good indica bud, because now i´m not resting well enough.

I´m preparing a indoor room for my personal medication:

I have selected Critical Kush (Barney's Farm) feminizada , do you like it? i´d like to choose another tw complementary strains, maybe a high cbd strain and another good sativa plant too :).

Do you know if this supplements are good to enhance the cannabis work? I have found:

Green tea
Cinnamon
fish omega 3
brewers yeast powder

But i don´t know if it true or not....

This las nights i had have night sweetins, that it happens with HL. Could be considered a "healing crisis"? My sweelled lymph nodes have shrinked a lot since i started more than a month (taking it not veru correctly) so i´m confused to feel two nights with sweeting problem+sativa effect (i feel tired eyes but i can get no sleep normal).

One question for the next batch, when i have reduced the liquid in the rice cooker and i start the decarb process with your tutorial. One doubt, when for example i´m on 220 f and i see the big bubbles, and what should i do then? i have fear to spend too much time or heat and waste partiallly the oil

Respect to the diet, Does it reduce hunger cannabis oil? i feel the stomach ok but when i´m to eat i feel full very quick :).

Hope you have good day!

Best wishes!

Thanks motoco, i´ll keep you updated

Good day iversonpi,

You are on the right track to healing now. You will start to feel better and better everyday.

Yes your problem sleeping is because you have only Sativa strains. Hence the 'full' feeling you get after only eating a small amount (THCV curbs appetite). This is why it is so important to eat 5-6 times a day, or even more. Same with hydrating. Eat half a sandwich, save the rest and finish it in an hour or so. This keeps your nutrition up which is very important. Also fruit, jello, juicing is a easy way to pick up nutrients also.

The sweats you have is also because of the toxins coming out and as you mentioned from HL. This will improve. Now that you started the correct way of dosing you are pulling out the toxins. Swallowing the oil doesn't work the same way. You will have different symptoms but will start feeling much better. As pure of Indica you can get asap for sleep will take care of your sleep issue. I know you feel tired, but you can't sleep. If you review my past post's I speak of this often. Any sativa in the oil at night your brain stays awake. That will be corrected soon with Indica.

For your decarb process don't worry about 'big bubbles' or anything right now. You might not even need to go to 220 degrees. For you do not remove anything from the decarb process until the bubbles have stopped moving completely. Make sure you start the decarb at 170, and keep working your way up slowly until it stops moving. Easy. You will not waste your oil. It does reduce from the original amount, but what you have left is a awesome med. More importantly, its ok to leave a little more while cooking down so you won't burn it and the decarb starting off at 170 will burn off any excess solvent (food grade). After a few times you will start gaining confidence. You will do fine. If your bud is potent so will your oil. So to clarify; start off at 170d work your way up in five minute increments till it stops bubbling. Same when you make your Indica.

Hollywood stars would love Sativa as a safe natural diet plan. Pay attention to the above statement. eat, drink many times. Understand these are guidelines as everyone is different. Listen to what your body is telling you. If your not hungry and your belly is growling or slightly nauseous, you eat and drink whether you feel like it or not. Its not how much you eat at one time, but how many times you eat.

Soon you will be a Jedi master at this and pay it forward. You should start a 'healing journal' like a growing journal. Make mention of taking the concentrate digesting, correcting it. Your dosing regimen, How the Sativa curbs your appetite. It will be your healing diary. This is how people learn and they also can relate much better if they have HL (even though it will be the same for healing all cancers).

A final mention; all other supplements are not needed now. You can go back on these after you have healed if you desire. These supplements are something in the line of preventive maintenance and require a constant regimen, some of them a lot more than 1-2 dailey. The reason being, I know how the concentrate works. Taken correctly it will make you feel better. When other supplements come into play it could have a side effect and I don't want it confused with the concentrated oil.

IN ALL CASES OF REPORTED SIDE EFFECTS WHEN USING THE CONCENTRATED OIL reported problems are from meds, other issues from the illness other than for example cancer one is taking the concentrate for. Like gallstones, brain surgery to remove cancer (inflammation) recovery, chemo, pain meds for chemo and the list goes on. The concentrate will heal all of these (but gallstones for example or something that has caused permanent damage). The concentrated oil only IMPROVES your health, especially when you have the right strains. The strains your taking now is for winning races. You might even want to consider a 50/50 strain to mix with your CBD strain to reduce your UP during the day. Glad the shop was closed. Hopes this helps Comrade.

Best Regards,

420 Motoco

Good Afternoon Motoco,

This is my second day following your dosage suggestion, i have to tell you that i feel better and i don´t use more than a 1 gram per day, i take a grain rice 6-8 times.

I have a problem sleeping, my oil has been made with critical+ and sour diesel i think, both has sativa characteristics so i understad the incoming sleep problem. I though that this critical was indica, but it 75% sativa.

Today the cannabis association is close, so i´ll visit them possibly tomorrow and i need to get a good indica bud, because now i´m not resting well enough.

I´m preparing a indoor room for my personal medication:

I have selected Critical Kush (Barney's Farm) feminizada , do you like it? i´d like to choose another tw complementary strains, maybe a high cbd strain and another good sativa plant too :).

Do you know if this supplements are good to enhance the cannabis work? I have found:

Green tea
Cinnamon
fish omega 3
brewers yeast powder

But i don´t know if it true or not....

This las nights i had have night sweetins, that it happens with HL. Could be considered a "healing crisis"? My sweelled lymph nodes have shrinked a lot since i started more than a month (taking it not veru correctly) so i´m confused to feel two nights with sweeting problem+sativa effect (i feel tired eyes but i can get no sleep normal).

One question for the next batch, when i have reduced the liquid in the rice cooker and i start the decarb process with your tutorial. One doubt, when for example i´m on 220 f and i see the big bubbles, and what should i do then? i have fear to spend too much time or heat and waste partiallly the oil

Respect to the diet, Does it reduce hunger cannabis oil? i feel the stomach ok but when i´m to eat i feel full very quick :).

Hope you have good day!

Best wishes!

Thanks motoco, i´ll keep you updated

Good night!

Well the information about decarb is just perfect, i´ll make a new oil this saturday surely. Fortunately i don´t take official drugs since 5 years, i have been looking for alternatives ....

i think i don´t have access to thcv righ now, i´m growing moby dick but it´s need months and i do an effor to eat but i don´t have appetite, the small meats could be the best idea :)

In relation with pm, i have get white shunk to vaporize for tonight or tomorrow. If you think is ok i can try to get 60 gr to make night oil, i can´t still reply you for my number of messages, if you don´t mind we can use email for this personal question :), if you agree of course

Thank you very much for your words, you're really great.

A big hug
!

LOL !

I was going to mention if you vaped! Perfect to help sleep and also about 10-15 minutes before you eat to increase your appetite. Once you get your Indica I will give you some recommendations to increase your appetite and enhance your sleep. Then you will be on your way to a nice comfortable cure while enhancing your health all around. Sixty grams is perfect right now. Just a few minor things to get corrected comrade.

No email contact. Sorry. You don't have to answer right now anyway. When you get your post number's in it will be fine.

I hope you start your journal. This would help thousands of readers around the world to see proof of life. Then you can help on the forums because of your experience. Remember Comrade, this isn't about me, you, or anyone person, its about creating AWARENESS so others can learn and have hope to cure their illnesses. No worries about your language barrier. I can easily read in between the lines and know what you mean.

I applaud your efforts for alternative methods of healing. Man made meds have too many side effects for the issue it was designed to do. Most everyone knows this. I'm just giving my honest opinion.

A big hug back :circle-of-love:

Good night!

Well the information about decarb is just perfect, i´ll make a new oil this saturday surely. Fortunately i don´t take official drugs since 5 years, i have been looking for alternatives ....

i think i don´t have access to thcv righ now, i´m growing moby dick but it´s need months and i do an effor to eat but i don´t have appetite, the small meats could be the best idea :)

In relation with pm, i have get white shunk to vaporize for tonight or tomorrow. If you think is ok i can try to get 60 gr to make night oil, i can´t still reply you for my number of messages, if you don´t mind we can use email for this personal question :), if you agree of course

Thank you very much for your words, you're really great.

A big hug
!

Good morning!

I have sleep better today, not good (for the night sweating), i woke up 2 or 3 times with my body sweating ( follow your suggestion). I also have a dirrhea, maybe is another reaction of cleaning ...?

Yesteday i bought 2 grm of white skunk and i´m planning to try to get 50-60 gr today to make the oil tomorrow for the night. But now i would like to increase my appetite because it´s very low at this moment. How could i vaporize white skunk for this purpose?

Be good big man

Good evening!

My guess is you have dehydrated and have not ate properly (lose of appetite) for the diarrhea. People do not get it, but when you know you think you are thirsty you already are dehydrated. It is not the concentrated oil fault as it doesn't make you eat or drink, but it does give you signs. A grumbling stomach, a slight nauseous feeling. This is telling you to hydrate and eat NOW. Even if its an in between snack. As soon as you do this you will be right back on track. Remember comrade, do not put hydrating and eating off, no matter if you feel like it or not.

Make sure your bud is completely dry and finely ground, insert per instructions on your vap. Take a couple of 'tokes' very slow draw', start off with little draws and build up slowly so you don't cough and waste the precious vap. Make sure you read your instructions thoroughly so your vaporizer performs like it should. Use it 15 minutes before your meals and snacks and before bed. As soon as you get your night time oil for sleep, the vap will still come in handy as an assistance to sleep and appetite. Hang in there a few more days and soon you will be 'break dancing' when everything falls into place.

Vaping, smoking just about any strain is good IMO. Some better, some worse, but definitely better than nothing. Skunk will be great!

Take care Friend

good night!

Tonight i feel better the stomach, i´m drinking more frequently and eating, surely i will be ok soon.

Finally i have 40 grm of white kush (yesterday i told you white skunk) White Kush (Advanced Seeds) feminizada . I think it could be nice for the night oil too. If you think it´s ok tomorrow i´ll do the oil with this following the last instructions :). And i also have enough for the vaporizing, do you use this strain for the appetite too?

I bought a rebounding machine 1 month ago but i was too tired but i think i can try to make some sport to help to get the toxins away :D

Have a good weekend ;)

Good Morning,

The White Kush will be a perfect strain! Chuckling to myself about your energy. See the difference between digesting the oil and dosing properly? Its awesome in its healing abilities, but most importantly the wellness attitude it gives one.

Let me know when your ready to rock and roll with your indica.

T/C iversonpi, have a great one:Namaste:

good night!

Tonight i feel better the stomach, i´m drinking more frequently and eating, surely i will be ok soon.

Finally i have 40 grm of white kush (yesterday i told you white skunk) White Kush (Advanced Seeds) feminizada . I think it could be nice for the night oil too. If you think it´s ok tomorrow i´ll do the oil with this following the last instructions :). And i also have enough for the vaporizing, do you use this strain for the appetite too?

I bought a rebounding machine 1 month ago but i was too tired but i think i can try to make some sport to help to get the toxins away :D

Have a good weekend ;)

Good night!

Well i have all prepared to make this night the oil but i can´t finde where i left the box with rice cooker, thermometer,tools,... So, i hope tomorrow to find it, because i have been moving bags from home .

Well my stomach is better, the sweats during the day have improved (lets see at night). Motoco one question, more or less how much weight 8 rice grains? i mean how mucho rice grains are more or less a 1 gram? Now i don´t have idea how i take daily, if is 0,5 or 1 ...

I feel the difference (overally my stomach is much better and energy), but i have found your post writing that Tacking method doesn´t work in bone narrow cancers. The lymphoma is too a blood cancer, is Tacking method that i´m doing now?

Have you already cooked your oil :)? i have find very chip a diesel bud (50gr), so maybe i can mix with cbd shark in the next batch :)

if i finally i make the oil tomorrow i´ll pick a couples of photos :)

Be good Motoco, tomorrow i´ll send you a photo with my plants growing :) have a nice sleep with the oil :p

Thank youuu!!

EDIT: When you recommend tacking in a few spots, do you want to say to put, for example, a rice grain dividided in different gums (2 or 3?) Maybe it has sense to absorbe more quantity from different gums

Good morning iversonpi,

I also have to wait to make mine also. I ran out of Spirytus and have to drive a couple of hours and will do that tomorrow, so probably make it Monday.

Good to see your stomach is feeling better as well as the sweats. Now that your taking the oil correctly its also drawing out toxins. It will get better. I personally think you either had a flu bug or you just dehydrated and didn't eat enough. No matter where you go, have water and a snack :).

No need to weigh out your oil and can be quite messy. Put your oil in an oral syringe (at least 3 ml in size as any thing smaller isn't strong enough when the concentrate becomes hard when it gets a little cool). Also make sure you have 'caps' for your oral syringe. This way you can easily see when 1 gram is used at the end of your day. If you need to adjust (+ -) to get to that you will be able to easily tell.

Yes, they are both blood cancers. Yours is accessible, bone marrow cancer is inside the bone. The concentrate would kill that also but it would require a Dr. that is knowledgeable with bone marrow cancer and a procedure to get the concentrate inside the bone and make it pliable enough to do so. Cannabis concentrated oil kills all mutating cells. You are on the correct path. Simple.

Sour Diesel and CBD Shark will make an excellent daytime. Keep in mind to just make sure the potency is high (THC). If they do not test their bud, the old smell, squeeze, and a look through a pocket held micro scope checking out the trichs and resins is a good way to tell. Even if you buy 1/8 gram and vape a couple of hits to see how potent it is. This way if it is not that potent you don't waste much money or time.

Looking forward to your oil pictures. Post your pictures of the oil here please; } Cannabis Oil

Your welcome comrade!

Yes, you can take a grain of rice, split it up and dose in different spots as mentioned in the dosing tutorial :) It actually is much easier to apply like that than tacking 1 grain of rice at a time. Soon comrade you will be doing so much better, once you start learning how to use your concentrate during the day and before bed. You soon will be a pro, trust me. You will start feeling better and better as your day and night get regulated so you are well rested and feel great during the day .

Take care iversonpi, have a great day!

420 Motoco 1982

Good night!

Well i have all prepared to make this night the oil but i can´t finde where i left the box with rice cooker, thermometer,tools,... So, i hope tomorrow to find it, because i have been moving bags from home .

Well my stomach is better, the sweats during the day have improved (lets see at night). Motoco one question, more or less how much weight 8 rice grains? i mean how mucho rice grains are more or less a 1 gram? Now i don´t have idea how i take daily, if is 0,5 or 1 ...

I feel the difference (overally my stomach is much better and energy), but i have found your post writing that Tacking method doesn´t work in bone narrow cancers. The lymphoma is too a blood cancer, is Tacking method that i´m doing now?

Have you already cooked your oil :)? i have find very chip a diesel bud (50gr), so maybe i can mix with cbd shark in the next batch :)

if i finally i make the oil tomorrow i´ll pick a couples of photos :)

Be good Motoco, tomorrow i´ll send you a photo with my plants growing :) have a nice sleep with the oil :p

Thank youuu!!

EDIT: When you recommend tacking in a few spots, do you want to say to put, for example, a rice grain dividided in different gums (2 or 3?) Maybe it has sense to absorbe more quantity from different gums

Hi Motoco,

I finally made the oil but I lost my smartphone so I couldn´t take any photos. During the process I have this doubt:

1- I used the rice cooker to evaporate the alcohol, I added 10 drops of water to avoid overheat but my question until what point use the rice cooker reduce the liquid. I´m afraid to overuse it and I change the liquid for the little cup to the final decab.
2- Well the olive oil was in 180f so the alcohol starts evaporating. At this point I don´t know if I have to until the most alcohol is evaporated. I mean, perhaps I should evaporate more in the rice cooker and left the last process only the final evaporation and decarb. What do you think? I was in this 180 f situacion for 20 min o more andi started to up (until 245f), but the bubbles had finished “close to 190-200 f) in that time.

So, I think the the decarb is not welldone, I spent a lot of time at 180 f in my opinion, how can calculate when leaving the rice cooker?
My baths maybe are smaller and the quantity is less …

Another reflexion, how long can we consider as logical to see shriking a lymphoma of rxample?

Before oil I took cesium chloride with improvements and side effects. The cesium remains in the boby for months and i´m realized that in this time with the oil both has ben working. The cesium mainly shriking because I knew how it worked before and it has side effects as low potassium, dry skin, diarrhea, …, and I had to.

So I´m evaluating if start taking again cesium (and oil of course) but i´d like to know your opinion about the oil, the “possible time to evaluate” if apart from wellness, strength,.. is killig cancer too. (i think the lymphnodes of underarm are bigger after more than 1,5 months with oil)

thank youuuuuuuuuu oilmate :)

Hi iversonpi,

1. No one said anything about 10 drops of water. That is why your decarb took so long. Using grain alcohol I have an eyedropper with some water in it, but never need it. Using food grain alcohol big advantage is during the cookdown process if you stop a little early it will not hurt the concentrate. Just make sure your cup is big enough to handle the amount. Also use your 'low' switch if it is cooking down so fast, let it cool just a bit and switch it back on high. Go back and forth 'high' 'low' until about 1/3 to 1/4 cup is left. Then pour it into your cup for the decarb. I also mentioned that when you start off at 170-180 degrees and nothing happens keep working your temperature up in ten degree increments. With so much water in the oil it has to dissipate the water and that won't happen until 210 degrees. Next time do the same thing but have patience. When the bubbles start (with water, much longer) wait until there are none. Again, start at 179-180, wait a five minutes, keep going up, until the oil starts moving. Never exceed 250 if you need to go that high. Next time no water and use the low switch towards the end for better control. When learning to make oil you have to learn a little finesse. Do not get discouraged, just a small learning curve. What you seen was at first the alcohol was burning off, then it stops bubbling. Now you want to start kicking the temperature up. Keep going to 230-240 and wait for the bubbles to stop bubbling. Its done.
Rub a little oil on a rolling paper with some herb and see if its good. I am pretty sure it is.

Remember you digested the oil without tacking. So don't count that as 1.5 months. Also is why you lymphoma may be bigger also. Now your on the right track. The concentrated oil taken like you are now will have your cancer gone in 3 months or sooner if you keep taking it correctly. I want you to think about this for a minute. The concentrate is a powerful med. You know this if you swallow it without tacking. Taken correctly you not only feel well but its kicking cancers ass. You only have been taking it right for what, a week? You just keep on a good schedule. Now that you have Indica you can take that two hours before bed (the correct way to dose). Use your vap to smoke some indica herb as well.

Don't question the oil comrade. Let it do its job and don't second guess it because you do not feel much. It is working its magic. Its your choice to use the other med, but, honestly why? If the oil (with cbd shark) and high strains of THC you have the package. Also Indica for sleep. It is your call, but you asked my opinion and that would be a simple no from me.

Do not be overactive. If need be take small doses of Indica if you need to chill a little bit more and increase appetite. The month and a half digesting the oil set you back somewhat. Keep doing what your doing and I know it seems easier said than done, but start living your life normal, quit thinking about the C word and you will be well in 90 days if you KEEP on track. Just like the last week. Learn how to use your Indica to tone down the UP. Make sure you eat a lot and drink, drink ,drink water.

Best regards comrade!

Back
Top Bottom