HealingKronic's 6 OG Kush X Purps & 6 Purple Urkle Soil Grow 2000 Watts

dang, that sucks....sorry, but it is as it is supposed to be...we all have our purpose...and besides that, you grow some beautious super beasts...the plants are outragous....hugs, lavendar, even if you arnt growing stick around and help us....and keep us company....:bravo::bravo::peace:

sneak preview of the harvest!

100_3557_001.jpg

100_3558_001.jpg

100_3555_001.jpg

more to come! just got started today!

yeahhh, beautiful....great job....Im supposed to be in the bay area, vallejo, around mid-end of july...have a sick friend there....lavendar:cheer::cheer:

heard so much about them, but heard they are clone only, never been where i could get one...very nice...how is the med...which way?...lavendar

Holy cow!!!!!!! Its raining buds. Very nice job those buds look absolutely amazing, love the color and how they sparkle. So have got to be some wonderful buds, can not wait to hear how they taste. Great job.....

Damn missed out on this entirely but i got here for the most important time. Harvest :) Looking awesome, making me want to Add OG Purp onto my seed order list. I think I used to get some OG Purp but they called it Piff. You know how the streets are they just like to get the product off. Will be checking back for the dried total and the smoke report deff. PLanning another grow after this one you just finished or what?

hey thanks everyone, cant wait to smoke this bitch. smell is amazing its like a cross between grape and tropical fruit. this will be my last grow for a while as i have been without work for 2 months and havent started my new job yet so im pretty much in debt now. 250 a month for power bills isnt working for me anymore know what i mean?

Back
Top Bottom