HealingKronic's Dankouver Soil Grow

the song is by paul mccartney, its called vanilla sky from the vanilla sky S.T. the words fit well! thanks for the +rep, returned! already hit you butcher after seeing that rainbow kush!

Thanx KRONIC!! And that song is one of the sickest songs put together. Man what i would do to see that playyed all unplugged style...Man now that would be unreal

Just caught up and things are looking really nice. Great, clean setup. Will be watching your grow for sure. Great job. + rep

hey thanks everyone :surf:

so i just hung up both 1000 watts and heres what we have:

1780.jpg

looks good sits over the area well and since my plants will be in independent buckets i can rotate the outside plants to get full coverage!

......did run into a problem however, after hanging both lights i fired em up and.... tripped the breaker :confused: *sigh* not really sure what to do about this yet, i dont really want to run an extension cord from another room... maybe i can exchange them for two 600 watts and hope that 1200 watts isnt too much for the circuit. i dunno, i still have an AC unit i want to run!.... suggestions?! :hmmmm:

Not sure on this one so its kind of a question instead of a statement. Could you not just go with 1 1000w light. With the space you are growing in I would think that would be plenty. Just a thought and I am sure there a people here with a lot more indoor experience than I that can offer the answer and a great solution.. Besides that the room looks awesome, great job..

@gunjababy, all that stuff is just for drainage. its not a res its a place for water to go!
@sonzor, yeah i just might have to use the one light, just wanted to pack a lumen punch ya know?

power = voltage x current

1000W = 120V x current

current = 8.33 amps

(that's if you are on a 120V service, of course)

It will actually be a little higher, because in addition to the 1000W for a bulb, the ballast
uses some juice. Let's say 9 amps total.

Typical household service in the US provides 15 amp circuits. If that's what you have,
you'd only be able to run a single 1000 watter per circuit.
So either extension cord, or run a new circuit bro.

...looking more and more like a 9 plant 1 light kinda grow the more i look at it...

on a happier note... the girls are taking to the feeding very nicely! DAY 16

7216.jpg

5283.jpg

6253.jpg

3459.jpg

4357.jpg

1782.jpg

2538.jpg

i have 12 beautiful plants to choose from, or i might just keep vegging them and keeping them low and bushy, then flower them after this harvest!

Looking very, nice coming along very nicely. Love that shot looking though you little ganja forest. Great job and keep up the great work...

possitive feedback is always welcome! :thanks:

so ive been working on the room today and trying to figure out what to do about my lack of power and i think ill have to use one light. in order to do that though i had to rethink my setup and get rid of the 12 gallon bins because they took up too much room to get all 12 plants under one light. anyways heres what i came up with!

1783.jpg

2539.jpg

4358.jpg

5284.jpg

6254.jpg

7217.jpg

so i framed out a water catcher from 1x4 and lined it with plastic, what you dont see is underneath i put some hardy board for stability. i put a water tight drain leading to the same 25 gallon bin for the runoff. in the last pic im showing how i hung the lights without drilling into the ceiling. i live in an apt. on the first floor so i was unable to put holes in the ceiling. so i think things are back on track and this will save me half on my power bill so maybe not such a bad thing after all! :surf:

Wow thats a big job for and apt. Looks like you have it figured out. Don't you ever get a maintenance man coming through your apt. That happened to us all the time when we live. We would come home from work and there would be a note on the door that he had stopped by and what he was doing or fixing. Anyway good luck and hope that does not happen to you...

nah not worried about that, i changed the lock on the door to that room but they never come around unless i put in a fix it ticket. besides that, this is all legal!

I love the fact that its LEGAL!! So much piece of mind... I love the new design man, "ADAPT AND OVERCOME!!" What are the outside dimensions of your design? Are you close to 4ft X 4ft? Have you ran water through yet? 5 stars, +Reps!!
:goodjob:

funny you should ask, i just dumped a gallon of water (little by little of course) and no leaks! the demensions are more like 3x3.5, the hood isnt perfectly square so i think its all good.

Perfect bro, with some outstretched branches, your light should work perfectly for those dimensions.

Nice job HK! thats a great set-up and those little ladies look very happy are they standin at about 5-6"? Thats were my sour flo girls are at right now and i find really exciting to watch em grow at this stage because theres new leaf growth every day :Rasta: Anywho when i remodel my room in april i'm gonna have to take a few pages out of your book cuz it looks good man

Back
Top Bottom