healthy plant?

I fed the ladies last night all of them were fenale by the way, all showed by day 10.

I mixed 1/4 strength grow feed and 1/4 strength bloom. They responded well here's a pic of the canopy. The growth spurt last night was really good.
IMG_20140708_201006.JPG
IMG_20140708_200851.JPG

@ J Sully I couldn't see ya pics mate tried looking, post a link on here if ya can.

Thanks all

Preflower? there's a link mate congrats on all girls makes me wonder how many of my seeds would of been girls any way your garden looks lovely mate guna be a good adventure can't wait to see it progress

@ J Sully I checked your post, them plants look good bro. All outside yeah?? I planted a tiny one in the garden when I started this and to be honest it's not doing too bad these hot days are helping though.

@labexperiment I did start a journal bud. But to be honest I haven't got any pics of early stages so I think that's why it didn't get a lot of interest or views lol. Also I've started one ready for a few weeks when I do a scrog. I'm gonna pull a 2 plant scrog in the dr60.hopefully!! Ordered some seeds last night. Purple cheese, og kush big bud and super cheese.

I'm currently on day 12 of flowrring temperature is 28.8 celsius and humidity is 30%. So kinda hoping and praying it'll stay at this get them buds reallllll nice.

Thanks for reading

Now you put it like, lol makes sense to do the same. You know where you went wrong right and everything. Sorry to be the copycat.

Be very careful of light leaks. Chances are if 9/9 were girls the seeds came from a Hermie. My favorite strain I grow is a giant bag of Hermie seeds from my first bagseed run. I love seeds so no biggie,just try to keep them to a minimal amount.

Cheers mate, that's kinda I nteresting I did wonder why they were all female.

I've been careful with light leaks, I got my twnt inside a wardrobe zipped up and door shut with a vent hole for extraction. So should be Ok hopefully.

Any early hermit signs to look out for??

Cheers

Little balls, they usually start down low. If your growing for yourself and there's just a few you could leave them and get a few seeds. After they release the pollen they will look like a tiny bunch of bananas. If you notice one has turned and not the others take the seeds from the ones that didn't, they will be a more stable version but still hermie.

Cool mate,

I grew a couple fron the window sill once they flowered and I got an alright smoke fron them. Post a link I'll check out your journal when you start it or if you already have.

Cheers dude

still a bit soon but to my old eyes that is just new growth
she will grow buds no matter what cause that is what holds the seeds
keep an eye on it and update us
even if it turns out to be a male part it can be removed
keep the faith and do not panic
you have many days before you have to make any decision
it is healthy and vibrant that is good
take care and good luck

Thanks mannnn maybe a case of the jitters as it's my first grow so keep an eye and ill check every morning and night for progress of growth. I did think this could be a bid growing because it's kinda similar to the ones at the top of the plant and other one have em too do might just be nothing

Thanks mannnn

Legend

Hello smokey il upload some pics of my hermie.. I've been pulling balls off when I see them.... My plants are all girls from bag seed I do wonder if my plants are from hermie seeds lol
Il get pic up soon

hey guys, i'm on my first coco grow & in my 2nd week of flower & feeding them 2mls canna a & b with 2mls of big bud plus 1 ml of cal/mag & was just looking for abit of feedback on them. Is it cool to upload a few pictures to make sure im on the right path, that okay?

Back
Top Bottom