healthy plant?

smokeytimez

Hi again as a new member I can't help but keep asking questions! This is my first grow, 250 mh/hps light plants are 1 week inti fliweribg and we're 3 weeks veg was wondering whether they look healthy or any bad sign. Sorry for the picture on its side
DSC_04684.JPG

Re: healthy plant?????

Hi mate thanks for your reply? What is it you grow and what set up do you have? I got a load of bag seed I have 9 of them growing in total and this was the One with the most stretched leavrs hence why I put tht one on here. Plants a week into fliwering friday so hoping to soon see some signs of sex. This is my first grow, next timeiI'll try feminised seeds. Just wanted a practice run lol

I got some bag seeds going lol there's pics on thread on here under preflower. Mine are also a bit stretchy and I'm also flowering 1 at mo started Sunday. I was lucky all 3preflowered so all girls :) had roughly 200Bagseeds chucked away lots and gave away some freebies all the plants I kept turnt out female. Keep a update on this post would like to see her flower :)

Will do mate. You got any pics of yours I'll post sone pictures later of my other plants week into flowering all from based lol

In England my friend you? And here's a couple more pics I think if I remember rightly this bag seed cane from dutch strains and we had hundreds of them the male had definitely got in their somehow lol

Yours look good mate I like the One where the buds look frost in your gallery I was gonna do a journal but Tbh is it a bit late lol

These are a few of the plants I've got on the go they ate a week into flower all of them, and I'm waiting for the first sign of pre flower. Also does Anyone know why these pictures are uploading sideways do you edit them on here or before you upload???? And all these seeds were bag seed which I think we're from a Dutch strain.

Im in england :) yours are deffently more compact then mine lol not sure about pics mine are sideways as well haha....should see flowers after a week of 12/12 :)

That's madness man in doing it from my phone so it's probably that and yeah they'rea week into flowering fFriday so fingers crossed for the preflowers showing man. What light you using and setup

I'm using sun but indirect guna ween it in too the direct light this week lol and a humidity controlled box for darkness. Saying this she needs to go in box in 15 hahaha.

Lol I'd forget the times mate I did some in the windowsill I'll upload some pics I forgot them though so they never finished flowering

:welcome: smokeytimez :high-five: she looks happy to me :thumb: Do you know the strain/sex of this plant?

smokeytimez, you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me), laugh while sharing & learning with new 420 friends.

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant, hopefully,
share something with us, or just share a comment.

You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or
participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:[/QUOTE]

Cheers for the welcomes and yeah I've been reading things on here for ages then finally hot a setup to go it my self. All info on here is quality.

Back
Top Bottom