Heart Rate Gets Messed Up When I Toke??

Albo4Life

:cool:To make a long story short, When i toke or take hits off my bong my heart rate ushally skyrockets, I think it gets worse the more weed i smoke. Whats up with that??:roorrip:

shaggy is right...
you are probably smoking a racey sativa strain for sure...
ask your caregiver for an indica strain instead or a less racey sativa...
sativa speeds you up, makes you think fast, you might even have anxiety on top of it...
indica slows you down and relaxes you, doesn't make you think as much...
some sativas make you think more than others, the one you have is probably not for your body chemistry, we are all different...
one last thing i can think of is the level of potassium the grower added to the plants to increase trichome production...
sometimes an inexperienced grower can add too much and the end results are an extremely racy high, like you are experiencing...

So this all could be happening because im smoking a weed my body dosnt like i guess you could put it, Or the side effect of that certin weed is panic/increase in heart rate. Cuz when i smoke i Panic in the middle of my High and My Heart Is Jumpin, I just wana chill see the stars and not have to worry about anything.

partly, but anxiety/panic attacks also have to do with your state of mind and surroundings when smoking... you can have those without smoking too... remember that Cannabis enhances the thinking process, so when you are thinking too much, it can add to that and send you into overload... it is a thinking process gone wild, which begins creating physical symptoms like shortness of breath, cold sweat, shaky, feeling of nervousness... if you have high stress in your life or are simply high strung to begin with, you want to try indica first to relieve your stress and relax you, then try going to a sativa/indica cross, then you can venture back into sativa territory, once you understand the differences between them all... if it happens again, remember to breath deep for a few minutes and tell yourself to stop thinking... if it's not the weed, it's just all in your mind... it's probably a combination of both of them though...;)

You never said whether you were smoking chronic or shwag. This can also be a factor. Shwag makes me feel physically TERRIBLE.

Are you in a medical state? Are you a legal medical user?

Sativa picked Amber... Makes me feel like Building a house... Then running 20laps around it ... then making love for hours... or have a heart attack... that one is a little iffy

Lol! I'd like to see that!

Albo4Life: I agree with 420 and Shaggy. A sativa dominant plant will make your heart race. I have a hard time smoking something that's mostly sativa for the same reason. I don't enjoy that so much. I have heard that some people can be allergic to THC, but I've never seen any scientific proof or solid stories for that matter. If anything THC helps treat allergic reactions. Try going with a mostly indica bud. You will enjoy it much better I'm sure. ;-)

Alright, I dont think even if possible that i am Allergic, Because iv smoked bud for not to long but long enough to know what happens, For EX: What im saying is Most of the time my heart rate just goes crazy, And from what Iv Read Seen And Also Experianced, Its totally normal, I heard something with tolerency with it, The more u smoke the more tolerent u are to the THC, Then eventully Your body is more comfterable with the drug because its been interduced to the body, Correct me if im wrong, Lol i also know u will never get the highs you get when u first start, Im Already starting to miss them. So im guna talk to my dealer and tell him i need this spacific type of weed, When i smoke i just wana chill have fun and have some fun with my Fiancee. Anyway, Thank you for the info, If any1 has any more details or Spacific details about diffrent types of Weed or the Allergic Matter, Please Post, All is Appricated, Even though the posters so far hit the nail right on the head with Answers, Thanks again to all of you.

Yea ...that's it exactly... Sour diesel does it to me... I thought my heart was going to leap right through my chest

shaggy , i 100% concur about the sour diesel... im afraid to smoke it right now man, ive got a gram or two left, and my dad got probably 2-3 still.. and man yesterday, two times.. each after smoking a bowl of the the sour diesel... and my nose would start to bleed. and heart racing like crazy.

I think most of us have at some time or another had an unsavoury smoke where the effects were unpleasant. (pulling a whitey, as it is known here).
As the guys have already said this is usually down to the strain you are smoking. For me it's Lowryder... one or two puffs on that and my heart races, i get dizzy and naturally, panic ensues.
Experiment with other strains, or maybe look for something slightly more 'mild' as super-strong, high THC strains do not suit everyone, sometimes a mild strain with less THC (5-10% maybe) will give you a lot more pleasure.
:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom