Heartbroken: does it ever get any easier

Just finished cutting back (5) beautiful girls and I have soon much absolutely beautiful green going in the compost bin.. Left 4 or 5 branches on each and now have material for 50 or 60 clones.. So sad.. they go in in a week
Hello @pending Hope you are well my friend.
IMO it never gets any easier chopping off healthy growth on your girls.
I occasionally have to clean out my girls in the veg room, before moving to the flower room.
Breaks my heart throwing away all that potential.
Sometimes you just have to suck it up and do what's necessary for the greater good.
Stay safe.
Bill

Just finished cutting back (5) beautiful girls and I have soon much absolutely beautiful green going in the compost bin.. Left 4 or 5 branches on each and now have material for 50 or 60 clones.. So sad.. they go in in a week

There ain't nothing sadder than having to chose which one to grow and what is going to compost.
I am about to face that same problem.

There ain't nothing sadder than having to chose which one to grow and what is going to compost.
I am about to face that same problem.
It's been a long few days.. Finished the ventilation in my flower room, trimmed the verge getting ready for the next set.. Finally decided to cut the two little Mex plants in the yard.. Mold in my flowers.. wet end to summer start of fall.. F'n flowers had seeded, seeds had sprouted, still on the plant, then rotted.. FFS only 25 of the seeds survived.. what fun

It's been a long few days.. Finished the ventilation in my flower room, trimmed the verge getting ready for the next set.. Finally decided to cut the two little Mex plants in the yard.. Mold in my flowers.. wet end to summer start of fall.. F'n flowers had seeded, seeds had sprouted, still on the plant, then rotted.. FFS only 25 of the seeds survived.. what fun
Some of the smaller buds didn't hold moisture like the colas & I actually salvaged 75 seeds or so & a bit of scetchy weed.. hehe!!

This is knowledge that will be of great use to me. Because of recent student writing on the issue, my paper on this topic obtained an A+ grade. It was via the review https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/bestdissertation/ that I first became aware of this service's existence. Rather of writing it myself, I came across a writing service and decided to utilize them instead. The experience of dealing with them was a pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom