Heat - Help!

Buddamonk

Hey all, I have a 5x5x6.5 tent with. 1000w adjust a wing and two 8" 590 cfm high velocity inline fans. I also have a 6" inline duct fan.
I set the two 8" fans up to the tent, one pulling, and one pushing. I figured this was my best bet over the 6" duct fan pushing. However, the temp stays steady at 100. There is also a standing fan in the tent, but it doesn't help at all.
I'm trying not to buy another portal ac being I already have 2 running in my home....but if that is my only option....
The tent is located in my basement, the coolest area in the house during the summer. I am already flowering in a separate area in the house, and bought this tent to "expand" somewhat.
Let me know what you guys think.

Re: Heat....HELP!

that is some serious heat! you need to suck in cold air (from outdoors if needed) and vent the hot air out of the house completely.
consider blocks of dry ice in your grow tent or in your air intake system to significantly cool the air and of course boost your growth.

an emergency crude help is to park a refrigerator in the doorway of your tent with the door open, cold side in the tent, radiator outside the tent, but this may add humidity and is not very efficient.

You are running a 1,000 watt "heater" in that tent. Get a cool tube of some kind for that adjust a wing and air cool that lamp. Try to set up your intake fan on or near the floor and your exhaust fan as high up as possible. What are ambient temps in your basement? That would give us a better idea of what could be going on.

Back
Top Bottom