Heat Stress! The Plants Are Giving Me The Claw! Help Please!

cookiemunster

Stupid me!!

Okay 3 days ago, I spread my kids out because they were getting big and the next day I realize My kids are having heat stress and they are curling downwards that looks like a claw with upside canoe fingers. I know its heat stress fasure because the other kids are doing fine with my nutes, besides these 4 kids that is having heat stress because I dont have air circulation going that direction. I have air circulation there now, and its my water cycle today, and they look like they are recovering, but it was a bad heat stroke, 3/4 of the plants have dry droopy leaves and the claw/ canoe! Is there anyway I can help them recover faster? foliar spray? should i keep them in my nute schedule? What should I do?

This is regime!
Im in week 6 of veg, from clones and I suppose to flipp em next week! Dammittt..
Also Im a dirt bag, I grow in soiless dirt and my nutrient base is House and Garden but with my own little twist
I use aqua flakes a/b, diamond nectar, pro tekt, hygrozyme, root excelurator and i started easing in carbo load since week 5.

Also I foliar feed every 3 days lightly, I would use diamond nectar, hygrozyme, dyno- pro tekt, and Floralicious plus.

Should I keep it with my schedule? is there something I can do? I was thinking on buying the nutrient revive from advance nutrient but im not sure if its even worth it never heard anything about that item.. So plzzz fellow green thumbs some guidance is appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom